Suspension?

Dunno what to do…
I was planning on fixing my suspension this spring. Currently running goldline springs on stock 98 sturts lol… its harsh…
my car is daily driven but mainly only goes back to forth to work (2miles)
I’ve got a few options

1. Buy Koni yellows with Mopar highrate springs (about 1inch drop but great handling. about = $650-$800

2. Buy KYB struts with mopar highrate springs. = $300-$400

3. Ksport Coilovers = $650 that were used only for an autox car only

now if I go with 1 or 2 I’ll have to replace the strut mounts and all other kinda of shit that has probably worn out. mounts are about $50/ea
what to do?
and if anyone is running ksports on their car please tell how the ride quality is.

KYB is high quality from what I’ve heard.

Of that list and having experience with all 3, Koni’s hands down. Neonmike’s old car had the same setup. Not too many others could touch it as far as overall handling.

Agreed.

only problem is (new) konis and used high rates will be around 900 or so, then I have to buy new suspension parts too, so add about 150-200 on top of the 900…

thats more then Im willing to spend

Just get the Konis for the time being :dunno: They are the heart of the whole operation anyways. Keep your goldline springs on and just let them run with the Konis till you get a chance to upgrade to the highrates.

what spring rate do you plan on running? OTS koni’s should go no higher than 500-600 lbs (depending on who you ask). race valved koni’s go up to 1200 lbs.