Suspension

get some custco’s I have read that they are very good, some of the best. When i was in the market for coils i was going to go with these.

I also belive sidewaze has a set for sale.

I got Tein coilovers in the back and I got Kei Office Coilovers in the front. I think they are both great the only problem I had with the Kei office was after I had them installed they were great, I drove the car for about a month and a half and the springs finally settled and it dropped more then I wanted so the car was too low, then I put it away for a month and a half when I went to Europe and when I came back the car was sitting even lower again to the point that the front looked like it was tucked into the fender and I was buttoming out everywhere! About 3 weeks ago when I got back I had then adjusted to the right hieght. Now they are great!

The handeling is awesome and the ride is not too bad, but my tires still scrape the plastic lining sometimes so I might have to adjust them again.

Tein or Kei Office coilovers :thumleft:
Oh yeah and thanks to Varun for the deal!

For the price the Megans are wicked. Havent had any probelms yet…I live and work downtown and use my car daily…there is enough adjustability to have a soft ride with the T.O. potholes.

They’re 32 way adjustable, I use 7-8 on the track and 23 in the city

im still thinking on getting coilover over springs&shocks