Sv650-R

is painting a bike super easy?

i’ve got scuffs and what not from a crash and a bunch of key marks.

most people tell me painting your own car is insane, but a buddy of mine did some of his own work and to be honest, wasn’t that bad.

I’ve painted a few bikes but I’ve got Legit guns and palm sanders, when painting anything your prep work will determine the end result of the job, the more time you spend sanding and cleaning the surface that your planing on painting the better it will loOk

This is the shadow that traded for the Sv I painted that too

Lil update I got it to roller status ordering a few more things today that I’m missing then stripping it down and it’s off to paint

I’m doing a Ducati monster style exhaust where it’s got two cans stacked on top of one another

New shortie levers and 06 zx6r clutch Perch and and brake master

Looking good man, looks like it is almost done.

Getting close still need to wire up the cluster and all the lights

Cut the massive micron pipe up funny thing about doing this when I took it apart there wasn’t baffle in the whole pipe I reused all of it in the smaller section

NICE

OP, what did you ended up doing with the forks that came with the bike? If they are race build forks, you can get good money from them.

I sold them for a lot more then I’ve bought 3 sets of gsxr forks for haha

Need to bleed the front brakes and program the cluster but she rolls and I took it out around the neighborhood last night!!

wow, nice work. Congrats man!

Way nice. Every time vlad shows up at the shop on his blue Sv I wanna knock him out and steal the thing. Something about that bike in that color just looks damn good.

Thanks I’ll have an extra frame for your Sv if u ever crash and crack urs

Yea I love that blue color too! You should get one u can pick them up cheap! ( not vlad and mines cheap but a excellent condition one will do 2 2.5k)

I want one believe me but have tens of thousands invested in new cnc equipment that I need to get into production mode first to recoup the bankroll

Oh I hear you there, what kind of items can u make?

great work bro… looks awesome, cant wait to see it after paint