SVO Tbird vs Celica GTS,VW GTI 2.0T,99-01 Cobra

Ya I ran a green bike around 2-3 weeks ago.The guy riding gave me props on the car at the light.If this is the bird you raced than ya it was me.:slight_smile:

:tup: it twas I

Awesome,That bike was quick.Maybe we should line em up again soon.Next time you see me on Union instigate a race so I know it is you.:slight_smile:

haha will do, but you will rarely see me on it if i can even find time to…

i knew it was on when i saw the rubber you laid hitting 2nd haha

next time ill actually launch and not be a puss :biglaugh:

Ya I love hitting the 1-2 shift in that thing.It spins second and chirps third.I’ve had people ask me about the 5 speed swap and how hard it was.You should see thier face’s when I tell them it is automatic.:slight_smile:

You did launch kinda soft.As so did I.It didn’t matter though because you had the win long before you even saw me.lol

How big is that bike???It pulled crazy in third.As you hit third you past me and I had just hit second gear.

lol did i really use 3rd? i dont remember but meh i dunno. I really haven’t ran anything this year minus the z06 earlier in the summer so i was just happy to run it up a little… i just remember featherin it from the light and rompin on either 2nd or 3rd past ya :stuck_out_tongue: You took off like a bat outa hell and i just reeled you in… nice car though i totally didn’t expect that at all, hence the props :tup:

btw its a bone stock 636 ninja