Sweet ass Talon I found Another Forum

http://www.dsmsource.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=17561&cat=6

FWD FTL

“-Reworked oil galilees”

LOL, hey Don does my car have those??? If not how much???

i just don’t understand why people build fwd dsms when there are a bazillion awds available.

that’d be a RR whoremachine though.

[quote=“Pass McGrass,post:4,topic:32136"”]

i just don’t understand why people build fwd dsms when there are a bazillion awds available

[/quote]

seriously. this would be a kickass setup… not to say it’s bad like this, but if there’s a better driveline - why not go for that if you’re going to invest so, so much money?!

WTF are timing belt bearings?

[quote=“RuBiCaNT,post:6,topic:32136"”]

WTF are timing belt bearings?

[/quote]

u buy em at pep boys in the section with muffler bearings and high beam fluid

its all in your taste… personally i hate awd eclipses with a passion and have only owned one and will never own another… i love my gst and the only car id buy when i sell it is an evo just the for the fact its new and reliable

you hate awd dsms, but you love fwd dsms?

if you love fwd dsms, then what happened that makes you hate awd dsms?

seems as though your personal taste does not take logic into account.

New throw out bearing clip $5. Damn I’ll buy it just for that alone.

[quote=“SoloIIscoob,post:7,topic:32136"”]

u buy em at pep boys in the section with muffler bearings and high beam fluid

[/quote]

aisle 7 near the back

wow lol

[quote=“psi2high,post:8,topic:32136"”]

its all in your taste… personally i hate awd eclipses with a passion and have only owned one and will never own another… i love my gst and the only car id buy when i sell it is an evo just the for the fact its new and reliable

[/quote]

my first ever :picard:

I see what 2High guy is saying…He just didn’t pick the right words. FWD has advantages over AWD…

BUT

Yesterday when the M5 that I raced with TCS…pulled me out of the hole…I cried a little. Then went home and worked on my awd shell again.

Back on topic…Not too bad of a car except I don’t like the whole 600hp and the car is not fully tuned to it’s full potential.

mmm…Sweet Ass…

yeah theres pros and cons to that just like everything else just comes down to what your going for