sweet drift spot

And i set the big wing on my car n took pictures, looks gay because of the stock one on there but with out it looks pretty good i think

Located in oshawa across from the GM Center

dude ur nuts…

spent a solid half hour up there after the pics and jus kept goin around sliding

ya i think so too, but does look like theres still alot of open room for them.

as long as you had a good time doing it. :R

wow that’s a bit to close to the buildings…dontcha think… maybe u’ve perfected the style :smiley:

no way its easy and its all spaced out just perfectly for doing it all in second gear, so fun, try it Zep lol your close to it arnt you?

SWEET… that spot looks nice.

Matt i can’t belive you bought that wing lol looks like an alright spot i was out in some parking lots today to :slight_smile:

How bout this spot?

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/8695/cimg0014at6.jpg
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/614/cimg0015qc8.jpg

:smiley:

thats perfect when its dry but when theres snow there the post might prove to be a hazard to drifting noobs like me

lol that spot isnt good for me…its dry, my car has a hard time when its dry…she’s a hurtin unit lmao

I pulled 275 drift there right before we left hahaha good kill for my winter tires :stuck_out_tongue:

Bastard… did it when I lead on the way down… (THAT"S why I was waiting for 5 minutes at the bottom!):frowning:

Camera-shy?—

where is this place?:smiley: mind sending it to me in a pm.

any action shots???

No shots… and it’s the parking structure nestled in by the office buildings near Commerce.

how did u get to it? i always wanted to take some pictures of my car there

ooohhhhh i seee thx gabe…

Not a problem.

Rabbit, IIRC, it’s off a road called Commerce Valley or something, and on Southpark. No security, nadda, zip.

Just don’t spread it around too much… keep it a TNC secret!:stuck_out_tongue:

yeah np … cant wait . i bring my car out in a couple weeks , it will be the first place i go and turn my car into a camera whore