sweetass movie quotes:

“I’ll do my best.”

“You’re best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.”

Tina come get some ham!

:lol:

shittttttttttttttttt you suck zwarbyt. u beat me to it haha… thats my all time fav. quote… best monologe of any movie.

heres another couple good ones haha

Aliens:
Apone: "Allright, sweethearts, you heard the man and you know the drill! Assholes and elbows! "

Half Baked:
“Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you’re cool, and fuck you, I’m out!”

^ howie’s is “the rock.”

Vincent Hanna: Seven years in Folsom. Three in the hole. McNeil before that. Is McNeil as tough as they say he is?
Neil McCauley: Are you looking to become a penologist?
Vincent Hanna: Are you looking to go back?

Vincent Hanna: You know, we are sitting here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas. You do what you do, and I do what I gotta do. And now that we’ve been face to face, if I’m there and I gotta put you away, I won’t like it. But I tell you, if it’s between you and some poor bastard whose wife you’re gonna turn into a widow, brother, you are going down.
Neil McCauley: There is a flip side to that coin. What if you do got me boxed in and I gotta put you down? Cause no matter what, you will not get in my way. We’ve been face to face, yeah. But I will not hesitate. Not for a second.

Hooker: I ain’t lying. You’re a hot dog. A regular rodeo rider. And this was the monster fu*k of my young life. :rofl:

“I feel the need…the need for speed”…

howie i cant remember where urs is from

ray: Hey where do these stairs go?

Peter: They go up!

Chunk: …but probably the worst thing I ever done, was went to movie theather. hid some fake puke in my jacket. Climbed up to the balcony and then i made a noise like this barf noises then I dumped it over the side…all over all the people in the audience…and then…then this was horrible. everyone started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so terrible in my entire life.

francis: I’m begging to like this kid ma

ma: hit PUREE!!

“and YOU!..::im the coolest guy at shenanigans:: (sarcastic voice)…yeah…thats like being the smartest kid with down syndrome”

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHa my favorite movie quote evar

Welcome to Thunderdome, bitch!

Control is an illusion, you infantile egomaniac. Nobody knows what’s gonna happen next: not on a freeway, not in an airplane, not inside our own bodies and certainly not on a racetrack with 40 other infantile egomaniacs.

^ Days of Thunder. what is it with that movie lately? lol

I don’t want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don’t want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don’t want to do that.

Champ Kind: We need you. Hell, I need you. I’m a mess without ya. I miss you so damn much. I miss being with you. I miss being near you. I miss your laugh. I miss - I miss your scent. I miss your musk. When this all gets sorted out, I think you and me should get an apartment together.
Brian Fantana: Take it easy, Champ. Why don’t you stop talking for a while.

This is your doctor. I have your pregnancy report here, and guess what. You got knocked up.

You’re a real hooker. I’m gonna slap you in public
I’m gonna shoot you with a BB gun when you’re not looking. Yep, back of the head.

“Don’t just stare at it…eat it.”

“Russian Parts. American parts. ALL MADE IN TAIWAN!”

FTW.

“The color is bone…”
“You like Huey Lewis and the News?”

1 : We have to call the police!
2: No way! I ain’t going to jail!
3: He’s right! Cindy, do you know what they do to teens in jail? All of those sex-starved convicts waiting for a fresh piece of meat?
2: Hey, Cindy’s right. Maybe we should call the police.

“I just want to let you know, we’re all counting on you. Good luck.”

“Its soo hot…milk was a bad choice”

hahahhahaha yess

“this aint no bomb, its just an old crapper tank”
“i got the poo on me”