Swerve Motorsports: Introducing "The Cheetah" For You Guys with Stretched Tires

Swerve Motorsports

3149 Walden Ave
Depew, NY 14043
(716) 685-8600

Introducing…

“The Cheetah”

Look out guys. This is some heavy duty tire mounting equipment. :naughty:

This tool alows us to mount pretty much any size tire on the widest wheels available. One of the newest trends in wheels/tires is running insanely stretched tires. The problem with running a very narrow tire on a wide wheel is getting the bead to seat. Before “The Cheetah” this process could take several people hours to do. “The Cheetah” uses a burst of high pressure air to seat the tire effortlessly. Many of the stretched tires we were unable to do in the past can be done easily now.

Pricing:

Pricing for stretched tires is done on a case by case basis depending on how long it takes. On average your looking at an extra $5/wheel (on top of our normal mounting and balancing price) for tires mounted using The Cheetah. Here is a link for normal wheel pricing:

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50472&highlight=swerve

Please give us a call to set up an appointment.

Here is a video to show how awesome this tool works:

Also fun to launch things with one of these :tup:

New toys are always fun! You mean you guys don’t like doing this:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2440/4045631912_f2b10fe9f5.jpg

:wink:

Yeah… We’ve actually tried this before and it doesn’t work to well… LOL

I understand that you have to do what your customers want but a part of me is going, “ugh, more help for the idiots who want to run stretched tires”.

My machine has an air blast built into it. I am not sure if it is enough for the supa stretch though. lol

Cool. We have one of these at my dad’s place for mounting semi truck tires. :tup:

So does ours but this bad boy is waaaay more powerful.

These work great, although I have always liked the can of starting fluid and a match

stamped production date on my Cheeta can is mid 1990’s, been doing truck tires for quite some time. they’re good fun

300 beans?!? You can buy the parts at Lowes for aboot 75 beans. just sayin…

they make golf balls disappear… poof!

Where are you going to buy an ASME tank with the 2" port though?(1/5"?)

I agree 110%, however if I was going to be making money off said idiots, i’d certainly invest in this as well. LOL

its about time you guys got one of these, kinda dissapointed when you couldnt get my 205/50/15 on my 15x10’s. by the way i ended up getting 195/50’s on there in the front

ugh stop encouraging the euro-homosssssss

How far can you shoot stuff?

You are not serious… right?

Making barrels to fit these makes for so much fun.

Fluorescent lights bulbs fly farther than you would think, and they are fun to shoot at walls. Also shoots hot sauce, toothpaste, bouncy balls and just about anything that fits nicely into any of the barrels.

Once put a 4 inch long bolt with a ton of washers on it through a 5 gallon bucket of tar, like clean though leaving a mark on a concrete wall behind it. Destroyed an old fax machine too with one of these.

So much fun with this. Was it Joe that launched the mouse out of it? The hot sauce bottle into the semi trailer is classic.

I miss working there with you guys.