(CNN) – What began as a popular uprising that toppled the Tunisian government before spreading into Algeria, Jordan, Yemen, Sudan and, of course, Egypt, may now be headed for Syria.
Opposition movements in Syria are calling for mass protests on Saturday against the rule of President Bashar Al-Assad.
Really though, where is this going to stop?
HOW TO LIBERATE TWO COUNTRIES
- Hitler blames jews for everything.
- Westerners sets up jew camp in holy land.
- Arab Muslims get pissed.
- Russian occupies Afghanistan.
- Westerners gives Afghanis guns to drive out Russians, then leave them in squalor.
- Muslims take over Afghanistan.
- Saddam invades Kuwait.
- Westerners say no, stages operations in Saudi Arabia.
- Bin Laden says no infidels in Mecca. Rallies dudes from #4 and #7.
- Ahmidenajad says “fuck yea! oh, and 2 didn’t happen.”
- USA invades Afghanistan and sets up democracy.
- USA invades Iraq and sets up democracy.
- Cops steal dudes fruit cart.
- Dude says FML and sets himself on fire.
- Twitterverse goes nuts.
- Dictator Leaves
- Egypt Twitterverse says “good idea!”
- Dictator about to leave