T.O. apology

elway is my favorite but if i’m starting a team i take joe montana as my first qb every time. Jerry rice was so good becuase of his work ethic and he never had to jump for a ball. montana had it on the money every time.

whatever happened to bad ass recievers that werent total cocks??

ie. Andre Reed (remember him)

buy yeah, moss > T.O. even chad johnson > T.O.

TO is a piece of shit. Good fucking riddance. I hope some shit ass team picks him up next year and he’s doomed to a carreer of mediocrity.

he won’t play in the nfl, everyone knows hes a bad seed. No ones gonna pick him up unless he goes to oakland

Fuck T.O. and the UNION!!!

I dont even know what TO did? Can someone fill me in?

his usual antics. Talking shit on the team and McNabb. Then he supposedly got in a fistfight with someone in the locker room.

my girlfriend is from Philly…shes says the same shit all the time…she is a recently converted Steelers fan :bigthumb: , only took this long cuz the eagles are her “daddy’s team”

T.O. fits the city.

sort of like NO?

He’s leading the league in passing… and a fuck ton of good that is doing Philly. He can throw for 10 billion yards a game but if he throws that interception at the end of that game Philly still loses and it’s all worthless. Bottom line that is where a true start QB has to make it happen. That’s where a QB is made, not stats on in a book. McNabb lost the game for them right then right there. And don’t give me “it’s a team sport they all lost the game together, he should have had better protection from the line, the recievers weren’t open if they had gotten more TDs earlier it wouldn’t matter blah blah” BULLSHIT.

Bottom line the game was right there. And he gave it away. Football is a team sport that requires amazing individual efforts. McNabb can’t deliver.

-TJ

PS- Fuck T.O. Fuck him in his stupid ass.

How could this be? It’s still the City of Brotherly Love isnt’ it? :cry:

i think TO is a great receiver and funny as hell…

toss Detroit into our collection of walled-up cities too.

Im a huge Tampa Bay fan. They went threw the same thing with keyshawn a few years back. I hate him as do i hate TO. Anyone that talks shit on the team is worthless in my book…

there is one in pittsburgh…#86

erry rice was so good becuase of his work ethic and he never had to jump for a ball. montana had it on the money every time.

Rice was the best that ever played the game, I think TO now knows that the greatest retired, so now he feels that he played with the greatest when he was in SF, that he is the greatest. Still a great reciever, I still take ward, or moss over him.

Its not just recievers its NFL players in general. Its all about “hey i made a tackle, look at me” like many greats in the game, Rice, barry sanders, emmit, Act like you been there before and act like you’ll be back.

Deion was different. Deion gets a pass cause when deion did what he did he was funny, sorta like a clown. He was never mean with his comments like T.O. The league needs a deion but not a league full of copycats. These guys love dancing but thats hardly intimidating. to me if a guy plants you in the ground and walks back to huddle without saying a word, thats scary cold hearted shit.

ownes is good and all, hes just a dick. all he did is bitch about this and that. He was just bitching about how the team didnt say anything about his 100th rec. and look what happened… the jackass isnt playing.

TO sucks…he should be barred from the NFL he is a cancer to whtever team he plays for

negative…he’ll get picked up & quick…just not for as much cash as he will want.

its either take a pay cut & have all these behavior clauses in your contract or retire.

eagles gave him the biggest contract he’ll ever see.