T.O. apology

moss and owens is like apples to oranges. Moss is a more deep threat and HAS to be double teamed when he is on the field even if its a comeback route. T.O. is a great posession and open field reciever. One of the best ever in open field. if its him and a defender he will school the defender all day long. so he is salty do it up just dont ruin him like they are trying to do. He messed up and you can give a penalty which they chose 4 games they cant just keep tacking stuff on. Thats like a guy going facing 4 years for robbery, getting the 4 years but lets keep him in jail longer cause we are mad. They truly are showing the classlessness that t.o. said they didnt have which got him in this situation. Catch 22. Freddie mitchell was good but he bounced. Everything there revolves around donovan! If you cant get along with boy wonder your days are numbered! :blanyer:

Maybe but I think there may behavior clause but, might see even more money, think about it he will bring attention to any team hes goes to good or bad, attention is money in that busneiss.

hahaha. ya hes real good. thats why after walker and ferguson went down in GB they called him amongst others in for a tryout and he still couldnt make the team. that guy is sittin at home eating potato chips right now.

x2 the self proclaimed “peoples champ” was nothing more that an overated chump.

Was Good

More mouth than anything especially now that he was surrounded by less talent!

was average.

Average guys get booted from the NFL good players are starters. Awesome players are Probowlers. Any philly fan remembers 4th and 26. Brett sure does! Regardless he had his time to shine and he just cant cut it anymore. Thats the impression I am under anyway.

Lets not get sidetracked and off topic I wanna hear a genuine fans reaction to what was definately forthcoming and too little too late.

anyways i like TO. he does retarded shit but whatever. i think the media likes to blow shit out of proportion. but noone knows what goes on inside the locker room, so i dunno.

if average guys get booted who are all those people on the bench? there are pleny AVERAGE players that are starters in the NFL.

agreed

Yeah I guess you could look at it that way! In my eyes out of the 1million+ athletes in the CFL NFLeurope college etc. and with roughly 1600 on starting rosters in the NFL I would say that the .2 percent that make it they are pretty good! I dont know I have seen too many good players not even make the cut for the CFL so I respect any player that has what it takes to go to the NFL.