T-up to people who try to get out of their cars on the 90 to fight

nah, i didnt manage to get a pic of him, my camera on my phone doesnt initialize fast enough , and the incedent was 3/4 by the time i was done saying “wtf, oh shit hes getting out of the car, ah ha ha ha”

when I see those people comming… I get out of line and ride with traffic on the shoulder… its quite hilarious… usually people know what you are doing and save your spot.

same here. the people behind you get SOOOOOOOOO fired up.

oh god yes

the best was when they were spending that 2 years to redo that shoirt section of transit near clinton, including the bridge, there was ALWAYS this dakota that tried to scream past all the traffic where the southbound lanes necked down to one lane

i got into the habit of , on a daily bassis, ridding the curb to block that duesh bag … and everyone always paced me just slightly behind me, in the right lane … pissed that dude off HARDCORE … but all the other rushhour drivers hated him like i did

i do that on the 90 comming off the 190 when the 2 right lanes end and people try to fly by all teh traffic and then get over at the last min… i make my car 3 lanes wide…or i try atleast

haha … dude… i killed sooooo many cones during that construction project on transit because …for the most part, all the work was being done sout of the clinto intersection, but the neck down to 1 lane was all north of that intersection … id roll right thru the cones and maintain the rolling roadblock just because a bunch of times he went tru there to cut around traffic …

that one guy used to fly into rages inside his vehical because he never could learn i was gonna do it EVERY DAY I SAW HIM BEHIND ME

im surprised he never shot me … seriously

yeah, me too. WTF! is traffic stopping for? there’s NEVER an accident so i dont see how it goes from 75mph, to a dead stop. People merging from William? :gotme: fukkin HORRIBLE.

:word: I always look for some guy waving a green flag cuz I can’t figure out why else traffic crawls then hits a random spot where everybody seems to agree it’s time to floor it.

:rofl: this thread’s got me stifling a laugh in my office. From the tard getting out of his car to hotrodkid getting vigilanty justice on the pricks that are the cause of slowdowns when lanes merge… haha I love it!

so taller makes u tougher… comeon homie

man, I know your pain… that shit pisses me off.

driving down the 290 to the 90 everyday at rush hour I ALWAYS see people doing that shit (riding the shoulder and going as far as they can to cut in front of people).

It makes it worse when someone trys to let them in, but it’s not far up enough for them so they dont take the opportunity. When I see that shit, I pull over onto the shoulder so not to let them by. exactly like you said, cry me a fuckin river.

I hate driving at that time of the day