T-up to people who try to get out of their cars on the 90 to fight

had to make a run up to kennedys dyno tune today to pick up some goods and were coming back thru the 530 traffic, so its the usual 30mph in a 55 situation

now obviously if you want to move over a few lanes or w/e, you cant wait for a MASSIVE gap in traffic, just gotta put on your blinker and goose the gas when there a large enough spot to get into … EVERYONE who drives in rushhour knows the game plan

but were coming back and this bitch in a minivan is rolling down the shoulder from god nows where, prolly the ramp thats like a mile back, and shes actualy honking at people who arent letting her stupid ass in … cry me a fuckin river !

finaly she decides to boot past us and she cuts over in front of us where there just simply wasnt enough space … this illicits a bird out the window

she proceeds to attemp to move over another lane by TELLING people to stop with a handsignal out her window and keeps starting to swerve over and then backing off

finaly someone lets her over , our lane clears out some and we start driving by

she stops WAAAY short of the car in front of her … and her dirty boyfriend throws open the passanger door , hops out while still belted in, takes off the belt and starts to run after our car !

after he got a good look at us and noticed that there were 3 of us in the car … all way taller then his tiny ass, he decided it wasnt a good idea

i had my camera phone out to take a pic proving he was out of his car first so that i could prove to the cops that i had every right to beat him with the 300 page textbook on the seat next to me …

/rant

cliff notes … dont be a dirty well-fare leach and try to start fights on the highway … when your opponent sees you coming he’s already looking for items to use to break your face

lmao wtf, what goes thru these peoples minds

That would have made a nice video.

heh funniest thing ive seen all week - hands down - was way better than the intertech van w\ 1 chrome spinner hubcap we saw on the way there - “i need it so the kids in the hod stop throwing rocks at my van”

Pics!

i seriously wonder the same thing when i see some people drive… its rediculous

She just wanted to get home to catch the Oprah after show. Jesus, how inconsiderate of you.

im sure their welfare checks are no longer covering thier payments to rent a center for their leather furniture and full fledged entertainment center

they were heading home to have some “baby-sized-dick-in-baby-streched-pussy” quality sex in order to pad their bank account with a new monthly check

Having sex is hardly worth the extra can of juicy juice.

good god if you saw this woman, sex would have been the LAST thing on your mind. This woman was ugly enough to make almost any mans unit fall off and die.

edit - picture lucy duvall (wendy, from the shining) and then bash her in the face once five or six times w\ a coat hanger. Yea…she was that good looking…

ahaha some people suck at life

who were you with, mike and joe??

hahaha… funny shit… anyway people like that really deserve to get the crap kicked out of them

So this lady had welts on her face? Maybe hammer or some other hard object, possibly the ugly stick, was used to make “units” fall off and die.

tom and one of his friends

omg lol

haa haa haaa…u need to have a video camera with u at all times just because of this

i deal with idiots like that everyday having to drive from the 400 to the 290 every day around 7:30am

ROFL to stupid ass poeple on the thruway. I hate mini vans. every time somthing lame happens its always a mini van causing it, i dont know if the minivan makes you a retard or the assclowns driving them but damn…some people are too stupid to live.

i need to see the pic!