T3/T67 H.O.

both made full boost at 6500 and the t3/t67 ho was on a 81mm motor as compared to the 2.0 of the GT40R.

the power falling off was because the head lifted at the end of the pull, but you will have that at 41psi. I just really like the T3/t67HO right now

edit: I also noticed that the T3/67 guys mostly use intank fuel pumps where as the GT40R guys are sumping the tank. so that is another way to see saving a bit in overall build. I figure with my motor set up my turbo will be MAXED at 580-600whp then time for the HO

I have the newer .75A/R housing with a 3" outlet. all of PTE’s mid-frame turbos are going with that. and if you think a 750whp turbo is better than a 900whp turbo :down:

believe it when I see it. I know some 74mm turbos that can’t do that on bigger motors so lets see the sheets bud

lots of 700whp dsms on 74mm turbos, i’ll show sheets when I stop stretching ARP studs…A1’s on order.

dynapack = High dyno numbers

forget GTr series, it’s all about the GT-K

/thread

If someone could Either go fast or get one to last more then 4 passes it might be something to look into…I am not hating they just same some bugs to work out with that turbo

Who’s using a dynapack? most i’ve seen were mustang dynos.

jeff evans dyno… those dyno graphs

OH I thought you were referring to my statement about a lot of 700+whp dsms on 74mm wheels. my apologies.

honestly those turbos seem to be junk. a few people I know have the 850hp version and cant make more than 750 and the turbo just blows out after 5 passes.

hmmm, weird havn’t heard of them doin that, a buddy of mine in TX is makin 900whp on his evo with one of those. Eaither way, I could never afford one of those thats why i’m gonna run a simple t66

seriously… 41psi on a gt40r? :nuts:

he has since gone to a GT42R I believe. that is Geoff the owner of full-race.com’s car.

as for what T70tsi said about his turbo capable of 900whp. a quick search of precisions site shows that his 70MM wheel is only capable of 850 crank HP which would be considerably less to the wheels which reaffirms my statement about the T3/T67 HO being the best bang for the buck out there

Those aren’t crank numbers they’re just plain comparison numbers. it’s rated at 88lb/min on a 2l dsm that’s roughly 880whp since 10lb/min roughly equals 10hp…so I rounded up 20hp big deal. as for bang for the buck if you knew what i paid for it brand new from precision that statement woulndt be relative.

sheesh, do we all have to pull our johnsons out and compare??

Everything considered, it comes down to what the compressor will flow. The hot side is just along for the ride, as long as its properly sized.

Dont forget that the exducer is just as important as the inducer. You could have a smaller trim wheel that measures the same on the inducer, but the smaller trim would mean that the exducer is bigger. A bigger exducer requires less physical rpm to achieve the same flow b/c of its size.

mine is still bigger then all of yours

/thread

4202>4294 :stuck_out_tongue:

haha

did anyone see the new Tial Turbo Housings All V banded and shit, IF they would have had these things 3 months ago i would have picked one up

they are 1/2 the size and .25 the weight