taurus SHO vs. hyundai genesis V8 vs. pontiac G8

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drives/Followup/articleId=136306

• 6.2-liter LS3 V8
  • 415 hp and 415 lb-ft of torque
  • Optional six-speed manual transmission
  • 245/40R19 tires on forged alloy wheels

traumadog specs = GT red00ws6 specs = GXP

I’m going to call bullshit… so you really want us to believe that if you won a lease on your choice of these 3 you would say keep them all and go home empty handed?

yes, he would rather drive two broken down 20 year old pieces of shit. obviously.

No he would rather drive his POS then a Brand New car, it makes sense…

it’s not pick one or keep his POS…

it’s get one of these 3 for free for a couple years, or walk away with nothing.

lol, and then BAM! just like that.

Anyway, I REALLY like Genesis. I’ve yet to see the SHO, but it does seem pretty decent.

Well he wouldnt even want to be caught in one, so he’d probly just turn down free cars.

hence why I called bullshit, welcome back to post #63

honestly? yes, i really would.

idk, call me weird… if i won it in a raffle or something i would sell it immediately. maybe do a bunch of burnouts first. but no, i wouldnt keep it.

even if you just used it go to the parts store I don’t believe you’re stupid enough to walk away from something worth ~ $15,000.

he’s just bullshitting in an overdramatic way to say neither is a good choice, which is untrue.

and get your heads out of the 1980s domestic guys, hyundai has more quality cars now. go drive one you douchebags

AWD>*

ill loss my 100 man points… and ill even call my own car a torn-ass I like the TT and AWD of the ford. who cares what the name is.

i voted for the hyundai, but i can honestly say i don’t know a whole lot about the SHO so :gotme:

Living in the NE, SHO.

If it was a daily driver 360 rwd hp would not be the best idea, but I like the G8 with another 6 grand in my pocket.

If I had 38 grand for a daily driver 4 door, I would probably get a G37x 4 door which starts at $36k.

and get your heads out of the 1980s import guys, GM has more quality cars now. go drive one you douchebags

Hyundai’s leap in quality >>>> GM’s plateau of the past 25 years.

Hyundai haters read…

"Hyundai Leapfrogs Toyota In Quality

Hyundai was the No. 1 non-premium brand in the United States, edging past Toyota, the Japanese brand whose rock-solid quality reputation has been shaking Detroit’s dominance in the nation’s auto market for years."

:mamoru: