taurus SHO vs. hyundai genesis V8 vs. pontiac G8

there was a youtube clip of a v8 genesis with exhaust. It sounded sick.

i’m in that boat with you also. i took a ride in a new sonata and i must say. for the money it seemed pretty worth it. kinda bland inside but rather comfy. stereo was fantastic. it had plenty of power. it’s no TL but hell for 20g’s less i’d rock it.

g8

I’d work the snky on it.

i would be in the “none of the above” group

i honestly would rather continue driving my cackord / e30 than drive any of those

COOL GUY ALERT! clearly too awesome to pick anything but a super sick bimmer! nothing but luxury for this guy!

fuck you.

yo eat my fucking shit cockbag thats my fucking opinion, i honestly would keep driving my 2 pos’s than ever be caught it one of those fucking cars.

btw im super cool. i hope your apex seals shoot out of your exhaust next time you start your siiqqqq rx7. good luck, fucking polak

I am thinking of Genesis…

id do the ford. i know you say “no modding” but nothing mods easier (or :snky:ier) than a turbo car :wink:

brian

SOLID BURN!

SOLID BURN COMEBACK!

These posts do have some relevance to the thread but lets make sure we dont get too off point. Kthanx <3

shit it out your ass with my dick fuck jam!

yeah I went there, nipplepeen fgt

also, it’s definitely true that a turbo’d car is most easily modded. even though the Genesis is the best evar, 4 evar, judging by the tiburon aftermarket I’m not sure how modifiable it will be.

wat? im confused, you want to fuck me in my ass? well… i could see why, i am quite handsome

either way, im still extremely confused as to what you were trying to say. oh, wait, your polish. come to think of it, im actually rather impressed you figured out how to turn on your computer and connect to the internet. good looks!

a/s/l? :wink:

also lol at me being polish apparently and at all your knowledge of rotary engines coming from ezfd’s sig

edit: i just leave the laptop on all the time so i don’t get too confused.

24/m/thetownthatfriendshipbuilt, ny

ezfd is a great guy, he’s helped me select the cheapest finest champagne the world has to offer. also, his younger brother has quite possibly the most bad ass tattoo ive ever seen

your sn just sounds like a polish name. but really, i hope your motor blows :tup:

yeah eric is the man for sure. and thanks for the motor blowing thing, way to make it personal :frowning:

J ROGET?

haha jam’s sig :tup:

Ford SHO is the american GTR… :banghead::banghead::banghead:

HYUNDAI QUALITY >>>>

Hand stitched interior, Double-pane glass, 15* turning headlights, 17 speaker lexicon stereo, 368hp on 87 octane, 10yr/100k warranty

Nah dude.

L76 (think 6.0L truck with AFM/DOD), 6L80E six-speed auto.