taurus SHO vs. hyundai genesis V8 vs. pontiac G8

wut v8 genesis…

ohh me. I was thinking coupe.

I bet I would take the sho.

The Genesis for sure. The coupe is awesome but the 4dr genesis hauls ass too, and looks way more quality inside and out v. G8 or SHO.

But the G8 has way cooler scoops and chrome :picard:

g8

I don’t really like the genesis looks-wise very much, but pending driving them it might win…

just based on looks alone i’d probably say the G8?

G8 I guess. Blah.

this is what sells me on the ford:

Sounds like you’ve been given the choice of a company car?

I’m admittedly not very familiar with the three, so quick summary from my googling:

Ford - 365hp V6TT, AWD, 6AT with paddles, sexy interior, bland exterior
Pontiac - 360hp V8, RWD, 6AT w/bump shifting, Pontiac interior and exterior
Hyundai - 368hp V8, RWD 6AT w/bump shifting, bland exterior coma inducing interior

Fuck reliability if you don’t own it and you’re only going to have it for 3 years. I’d expect any of those three to be pretty close to problem free. Unless a much more in depth comparison of the features reveals that one has way better nice bits, I vote Ford for AWD and nicer interior.

I wish I was getting one as a company car… I’m more just curious about nyspeed’s thoughts on this new market segment…

G8

all 3 suck… but i would take the G8 for the rwd goodness

GXP all day.

I voted G8 and if it’s the GXP version it’s an LS3 and has like 430hp I’ll find out the real numbers in a sec.

How can people say it’s way to Pontiac/GM it’s based off the the Holden Commadore!

I wouldn’t buy a G8GT.

Nor a Genesis V8.

I would however buy a Ford Taurus SHO, 365 HP/300TQ, AWD=Perfect buffalo sports car.

But if I could pick any powerful sedan It would be the Pontiac G8GXP.

You honestly can’t beat it for the price. It looks sexy, It’s got a great motor, manual transmission, great interior and it’s cheap for how its optioned.
415hp and 415 ft/lbs of tq. That’s a Beast sedan.

Of your choices, G8.

Anyone who buys a Ford Taurus must surrender 100 man points.

Or you could just get a 335i for an extra 3k and be a prick in a BMW not a fggt in a ford.

yep 415hp great motor! Seeing those taurus pics of the interior impressed me, looks good and would be better for winter driving.

If I had to choose from that list I’d choose the G8. Then I’d take it to New Era.

Again G8.

no modding it as it says. hence why i went genesis. i couldn’t own a g8 and not mod it.

There’s the first time I’ve picked a Hyundai to win a contest…

I picked G8 anyhow with full intent to mod it. FUCK RULES! I DO WHAT I WANT!