tax returns come I'm gettin turbo

Well like my newbie thing said I want to put a turbo in my civic. Well my tax returns are commin and I was readin the turbo right up I believe rx8 wrote and I’m basically goin to buy the sae setup he’s buyin but now weldin the charge pipes together.

I’m not goin to put it in myself due to stupidity. I’ve been hearing all but good about swerve. Giveme advice on what I should do

you should buy my car and save yourself the hassle

I would if I didn’t put so much effort into my car already.

DO IT YOURSELF …its really easy save your money and read a lil about it there is a write up that Zerodaze did that is good, there also stuff all over homemadeturbo.com

i hope you fabricate better than you type and spell

lol:spank:

Why aren’t you welding the charge pipes?

I think he means he IS welding them himself…

We’ll I was thinkin about isntalin it myself but I rather have a professional do it.

Give me a break with the typing I’m on my sidekick at work ha

Do research yourself. Do install yourself. As long as you do your homework, and do everything right and not cheap/half assed the first time you should be fine. Just get someone to help you out if need be. Never going to learn otherwise.

have fun ruining your car because you’re poor.

so eloquent… hahaa

you always know to say the right things…at the right time… the right way

TO THE OP… what year/model/ etc etc car?

Well I’ve been readin about it but I know ill mess something up that will destroy my whole car. I don’t want anything big. The most I would be runnin is 5 psi I don’t want to kill my engine either

homemadeturbo.com and turbod16.com are your best friend for research. or post up some questions here. there are a few sohc turbo set locally

Don’t bother. Save your money and buy a car that doesn’t suck.

lets start by you telling us a little bit about your current setup, then I will help you.

anyone else think this was about TurboTax? Especially considering it’s in off topic

i did… lol… then i read it… haha

Not the only one haha.

then i shot myself.