tax returns come I'm gettin turbo

Well I know there’s goin to be a pain in the ass with the obd2 but I work at goodyear so gettin it inspected would be easy.

I might just get all the crap get it ready to be put in and in the future get it put in professionaly and tuned

This is what happens…

Turbo stock motor…

Kill Motor, Clutch, Tranny…

Replace…

Blow next major component…

Replace…

Blow next major component

Replace…

Upgrade Turbo

Upgrade Fuel system

Break something else

You now have 15k in your $4000 civic…

no he could throw 5lbs at it stock …but passing NYI and still staying under 2k it would be easer to pick up a $700 rust POS 90-93 ef civic and spend $1300 on a turbo kit and call it a fun summer

x2^500000

buy a nice project car… i picked up the del sol for real cheap and had a good spring with it… then sold it… didnt lose any money on it, and it was a CHEAP build turbo car…

i dont know boardjunkies car to well… but something like that might be worth lookin into…

EDIT: what Sherm said

i dont even know where to start flaming…

…but i do know i could go on for a long time if i could find a starting point…

Oh hai guise i got me an import jobber but with me tax money from the great G Dub i want it to vroom vroom and make dem tires do the smokey dance.(yes sarcasm)(yes asshole)

fail…bad attempt at humor

:party2:

lame

So do people, like, mod their camels in Iraq?

turbo hondas are so 3 years ago.

much better idea for the noob, since he wants a boosted honda:

sell current civic.

buy not one, but 2 ef generation civics…hatch, coupe, whatever…

keep one stock as DD. get 40MPG. have it run forever. win.

buy other one with a bad motor, or already swapped d or b series. if it’s a b series, it’ll be plenty of fun NA (compared to what you have now). if that’s not enough for you, you may still have the money between the $2K you get from tax and selling the current civic to do a budget boost build. egay piping, used fuel components, used turbo…and pay a board member off the books to do the build, won’t be as reputable as a shop, no guarantee, but will be a hell of a lot cheaper and there’s plenty of capable and smart board members that would love to take your money and get the job done for you…

with $2K, a turbo build anywhere out of your own garage isn’t possible…period. unless of course, you want the car to explode the first time to try driving it after whatever modifications you plan on making.

Get off my nuts.

My bad

Yes. Not joking they like show off who has the nicest silk crap piled on it and crap.

did i not say this like 15 post ago

Awesome. Truly.

pic or ban please

i want to see a modded camel

felt the need to elaborate for ya…

Paging Fuzzy or boxxa! Make it happen!

haha nice

:needpic:

its ok