taxes, gas, nys budget

All I do is win. You can take that however you want.
I go out whenever I please, eat what / wherever I please, buy whatever I please. Fuck whenever I please. I build engines, I fabricate, I weld. I’ve spent years circle track racing and building cars/ engines. So yeah if thats the deffinition of mildy retarded. I’ll take that. Its a shit load better than being YOU.

I don’t validate myself by logging on nyspeed and trying to go shit up threads to feel cool.

In the time you spent trying to talk shit to me, you could have made one good post. I said this last time you talked shit and got pissed off. You DO NOT contribute to the forum in any way, every post you’ve ever made sucks. They arent even mildly entertaining.
You bring nothing automotive to the table, You come here specifically for the off topic, to talk shit behind a screen.

In person not only would I make a fool out of you, but I would take your lunch money and spit in your milk.
Please continue your game of grab ass, trying to talk shit to me in every thread stopped being cool in 2009, you missed the boat.

How have you been posting since 2005 and still suck? Its obvious you don’t know that you suck, poster child for newmans thread.