tdi_logik's new TDi. 03 jetta variant

Gotta lower that thing first homie

Yea i know. Don’t want to go too low as it will be a daily/winter whip. I’m thinking springs do NOT want dumpy ride quality.

Nonono get the coilovers Pete has. 300 bucks BN!!

WTF. $300 COils?

http://rokkortuning.com/p-29-rokkor-coilover-kit-for-vw-golf-jetta-iv-mk4-beetle.aspx

That’s all mine is

yea I’ve got 15k on them and still are in great shape and it rides just fine IMO

DEfinitely going to peep those, thanks!

No prob glad I could help a tdi guy

I also have rokkor brand coilovers on my ride, I love them, they go as low as youd ever wanna go and ride fine IMO, even compared to my previous setups( h&R, bilstien, weitec) best 300 youll spend

im coming over to drive one of your whips then

riden hundreds of miles in peturs rokkor-equipped vehicles and i do have to say that they ride very nice considering their price

I like the simpler badgeless ones on the larger cars like the A6, A8 and such, but on Golf/GTI and Jetta platforms, I personally prefer the OEM ones, with the exception of the red and black ones that Dave and Pete had, those I prefer badgeless.

ryan buy my coillovers they are the same as petes have like 2k on them. do not want.

Does rokkor make a kit for a4 w/quattro?
only saw option for the 2wd dumpers

I think they do and I also ran rokkors on my MK2 GLI all summer they gave a pretty good ride for $280 to my door and how low I was.

nice. i think a golf front end would make it look even better. especially with a 20AE lip or something.

I’d love the GLI lip on my car. just a simple one like that is super nice lookin IMO

in europe it was a Golf Estate. and like you said it looks awesome. a tdi buddy from lagrange has a black “golf estate” with a 20th front end. looks amazing. golf noses look alot better on the wagons than on regular jetta sedans

Never liked the Golf front ends…

The golf front on the wagons looks perfect.