tdi_logik's new TDi. 03 jetta variant

thats too bad. OEM golf headlights are leaps and bounds better than OEM NA Jetta junk. 9007 bulbs are awful. Golfs use H7 one for the high and one for the low, much much better. the only way to get good lighting in a jetta is get OEM HID, a bi xenon retro fit or swap a golf nose.

what about the german light pattern headlights on the jetta?

i dont know vot go buy them.

no no, i mean those lights on the car instead of swapping a whole front end and using golf headlights. those are much nicer than the oem lights, like the ones on mine(and probably his)

i dont know vot i dont have Ecodes. go buy some.

gearheadzz

my halogens appear fine

your lights are almost new. give it time. :lol

mine have that foggy crap on em. ugh, hate it.gotta polish that out at some point or get the new covers instead.

or buy new lights and laminex. because they just haze up in no time

yea, i def want to get the german light pattern headlights. my a6 has that and im used to having that kind of thing. i’ll figure out how to put in HID’s in there as well, probably the bi-xenon like the newer ones have. definitely going to get some protective film on the new ones once theyre on the car.

i agree with you 100%

ha im rocking depo jumpoffs

car was in a wreck?

but i’d LOVE to do a golf front end, along with a set of oem hid’s… estate amber tails, 20th/337 lip, side skirts, votex rear… car would literally be MONEY… however all that is like 3500 worth of shit

soooo, coilovers and wheels will be just fineeee and maybe a set of GLI headlights…

no.

no accidents or paintwork. tested with a paint meter.

1 owner. one light was cracked so it was replaced. i gotta replace the other

what do gli headlights look like

id like to stop by and try that paint meter real quick at some point please.

the gli ones are the ones that have the foglight built in. theyre pretty nice actually.

are they a direct fit for MKIVs?

I love Porsche twists but refuse to spend 1500 on a setup. Love those.

i think they are, actually

Smoked and fog… 04.5 -05 gli

they fit 2000-2003s without hacking up shit?