:tdown: to Mike Smith GMC/Buick/Pontiac

Wow… I figured this was on the top of my “new threads” all day because a bunch more people joined in on the Mike gang bang. And to think I almost skipped checking this out. Great read wasting time at work. :tup:

[quote=“dreid,post:200,topic:28128"”]

so Mike, what were u paying for the GTO monthly and what are you paying for the truck???

[/quote]

with a decent interest rate i’d guess the monthly payments on that truck would be around 400? used they are around 20k right?

EDIT: was his GTO brand new?

[quote=“jrod0187,post:183,topic:28128"”]

snip…

He physically attacked me on the basis on not knowing how to drive when little does he know me/ what the car has been through and what was done to it.

[/quote]

Wow! Physically attacked through the internet! What will they think of next ?

[quote=“JUICEDSS,post:203,topic:28128"”]

[/quote]

good. i’m glad i’m not the only one who thought that was a strange way of wording things. i didn’t say anything because i’m 5’1" and 93 pounds. i didn’t want to get beat up. you must be bigger :tup:

[quote=“JayS,post:201,topic:28128"”]

Great read wasting time at work. :tup:

[/quote]

+1, I head to lunch and this happens, :tup: its about time there was some flaming going on.

[quote=“Dex,post:204,topic:28128"”]

good. i’m glad i’m not the only one who thought that was a strange way of wording things. i didn’t say anything because i’m 5’1" and 93 pounds. i didn’t want to get beat up. you must be bigger :tup:

[/quote]

You weigh about as my as my calves do. Good GOD, eat something

[quote=“Daddie,post:206,topic:28128"”]

You weigh about as my as my calves do. Good GOD, eat something

[/quote]

no gym for home?

EDIT: haha. it’s a play on words. my post is now twice as funny.

[quote=“Dex,post:207,topic:28128"”]

no gym for home?

EDIT: haha. it’s a play on words. my post is now twice as funny.

[/quote]

Dan. I hope you know who Dinkledorf is…

you don’t really weigh 93 pounds do you?

when im 160lbs i feel anorexic

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:209,topic:28128"”]

you don’t really weigh 93 pounds do you?

[/quote]

Yes thats him in the picture in teh post before you

[quote=“02CelicaGt,post:211,topic:28128"”]

Yes thats him in the picture in teh post before you

[/quote]

i wish you wouldn’t post my pics on the internet. what i look like is no one’s business on the forum.

[quote=“JUICEDSS,post:203,topic:28128"”]

[/quote]

I see we have another douche on NYspeed… I love how everyone decides to gang up on me when I have less post counts than joe.

hahaha, wrong person to say that too

[quote=“jrod0187,post:213,topic:28128"”]

I see we have another douche on NYspeed… I love how everyone decides to gang up on me when I have less post counts than joe.

[/quote]

lol. you should probably fight him.

oh man. this thread doesn’t hurt my brain anymore.

[quote=“Dex,post:212,topic:28128"”]

i wish you wouldn’t post my pics on the internet. what i look like is no one’s business on the forum.

[/quote]

fuck you, ive raped people for far less than this. you think you can fucking come on NySpeed and just act like a fucking hardass and order people around? Bad news for you, fuckface, but tonights the night your luck runs out. You fucking tell ANYBODY on these forums what to do again, and you’re going to find out the hard way what a fucking baseball bat to the side of the skull feels like. Think I’m fucking kidding? I have your IP, I know who you are, and Im more than willing to settle this argument face to fucking face. You call yourself “Hooligan”? We’ll see who’s the hooligan when one of us is lying face down in a pile of their own blood, shit, and piss. Try and order someone else on here around, and see what fucking happens to you. I’m normally a calm guy but when I need to, I’m willing to break some fucking face to get my point across, just fucking test me you worthless sack of excrement.

http://smiliesftw.com/x/disrespect.gif

[/quote]

Meh, I must be getting old. You haven’t even riled me. Keep trying little man…

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:214,topic:28128"”]

hahaha, wrong person to say that too

[/quote]

whys that?

[/quote]

http://smiliesftw.com/x/ughugh2.gif