Texas on illegal immigration

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1560643,00.html?cnn=yes

Go Texas :tup:

Finally someone willing to say, “If you are illegal you don’t get shit.”

And put it to law.

ita about dam time a state did it

About time.

:tup:

Amen,especially denying welfare. Now if we can only have welfare reform in WNY and clean up this damn system.You want welfare? Ok, be here at 7am to work your 40 hrs a week.I don’t care if they have them washing their cars,at least they aren’t in bed until noon,then get up to watch TV for the rest of the day.
D

cleaning up the city

picking up trash

raking leaves

:tup:

Sounds like a wonderful state to live in.

The part where they talk about, “the American dream” they were taught in school and how it’s being denied by these proposed laws really pissed me off.

When I was in school we learned about how immigrants made this country great. They came from all over and legally entered the country at Ellis Island. I guess when I was in school they skipped the part about sneaking across the border illegally to pop out a kid and get automatic citizenship, signing up for public assistance before they even cut the ubilical cord.

should get a kick in the ass too

There’s no good reason why children shouldn’t be given automatic citizenship. If people want to make immigrating into the US as easy as it was at ellis island I’m all for that, aren’t you?

:word: I’m sorry, they are not Americans, they don’t get American bennefits. I say take the illegals and ship their asses back. Call me what you will, but I am not going to work to support those who don’t belong here. There are thousands of people being denied who try it legaly because those who are border jumpers are taking their place. Fuck that.

Actually there are lots of good reasons not to automatically give there kids automatic citizenship, for one I’m paying for the hospital bill, and they are just ancor babies to get mom and dad a free bout of welfare, on my buck. If you wana adopt a mexican family, do it, but don’t force my hand to pay for a race of people that don’t pay back into the system. Go ahead and tell me how unamerican i am, and how cruel, we will here it for the next 2 years from the democrate controlled congress.

No, I’m not, because the country is nothing like it was back then. The current legal immigration policy is just fine. What they need to do is adopt a no tollerance illegal immigration policy so the only immigrants coming into this country are coming through the legal channels.

And why is your party so against ID to vote? Is it because they know they’re getting half of their votes illegally?