text your wife / gf and ask her to s your d

just text her something like, “hey, since you work in an office all day, and i know you do it for your boss, i was wondering if you would s my d later.”

wait for the response. question why she is so mad at you. say something along the lines of, “well last time you s’d my d you were really good at it. im just asking you to do it again”

be creative. keep it going for a bit. then when she says something like “IM NOT GOING TO SUCK YOUR DICK YOU SICK FUCK, IF YOU KEEP TEXTING ME STUFF LIKE THIS” respond with something like “woah!! get your mind out of the gutter!!! all i wanted you to do was staple some documents for me when you get home”

post results, screen shots if possible

lmao im going to give it a try lol this is great

lol, what if her boss was a girl?

You realize the original idea behind doing this on whatever forum it started on which im assuming was Off topic was to send it to random girls in your phone book not your wife/GF lol

You don’t really get quality responses from wife/gf all I got was “later”

and this is one of the lamer variants of the act too… do the grill one.

When ya gnna let me hit that…

I did that because of the thread a while back. It entertained me for hours. I didn’t get any though.

that thread caused me trouble.

When you gonna let me hit that produces hilarious responses. I sent it out to a few randoms before. Might shoot it out to a few more now that I am reminded.

details?

Lol.