Thank you yet again GM...

…for putting the mother&*@^ing oil filter on too tight at the factory. Four new cars and EVERY one has had the filter on so damn tight that I can’t get it off without a fight. Do they just ignore the 3/4 turn rule? Pisses me off beyond belief.

And I can’t find my damn filter wrench. :mad: :bash: :madfawk: :mrT: :slap: :wtf: :reloading :weak: :nono: :rant:

That is all.

Never mind, I got it. Just had to get worked up enough to use my super arm strength. :redface: :kekegay:

wussy,

:kekegay: :tounge:

used air gun lol

I remember allot of time piercing the filter with my filter pliers and getting oil all over my self cause the factory filter is still on so f-ing tight.

i used to have issues with my 00s10 and AC delco filters. i had to cut off so many. then i just switched over to K&N. they have that nut on there makes it so much easier and are better filters

whats the big difference in K&N oil filters…? i dont see a difference

one is the nut on the end of it and how it filters the oil

plus K&N rules *

gotcha, so K&N has nuts on the bottom of theirs, well that makes things a little easier

yep, instead of a wrench you can just use your socket/rachet and get it off. and it seems to be built a little better also

The drain plug is weird too in the '05 Grand Prix. It’s aimed a lot more horizontally, so you can’t get a socket on it. And the oil shoots out instead of down so I missed the catch pan.

:owned: mr engineer!:smiley:

x2

That shit shot out like it was pressurized!