Thanks FedEX.... idiots.

good luck getting cash out of that claim unless there was alot more packaging than the pics show or 2, someone at fedx packed them. I know UPS wants atleast 3 inches of packing material covering the item. Not sure about fedx’s requirements

Those places normally do a horrible job packing stuff. And from what ive heard, FedEx has nothing at all to do with ‘them’ packing it, it dosent matter to them. if they say it was improperly packed (wich may happen) they cover nothing, and your screwed…

Lets hope this is not the case…

[quote=“66impalass,post:13,topic:34723"”]

I thought you where looking for the late GT2 rims?

[/quote]

I was, but as there were two available from PCNA and 4 at PAG (6 total in available in the world right now that we were able to find) I decided to pass as they wanted quite the premium for them. Think, complete set of BBS Motorsport wheels premium.

I love all the speculation as to if they’ll cover me or not and the “I heard you need “x” amount of packing” I’ve shipped hundreds and hundreds of both BMW and Porsche parts before. I’m well aware of exactly what the claims process is, and how to manipulate it. But thanks.

[quote=“MPD47,post:23,topic:34723"”]

I love all the speculation as to if they’ll cover me or not and the “I heard you need “x” amount of packing” I’ve shipped hundreds and hundreds of both BMW and Porsche parts before. I’m well aware of exactly what the claims process is, and how to manipulate it. But thanks.

[/quote]

Good Luck, I guess you know the loop holes. I ship 600-800+ packages a day

[quote=“MPD47"”]

There is more damage, but that’s all my father has sent me for now since I had them shipped to his house. Just FYI, they were packed by FedEx, and here’s what they looked like right before they were shipped (Pulled off a GT2 car with less than 4k miles). The delivery guy was on the phone with his boss 3 times and sounded quite nervous according to my father. So out of 12 wheels they delivered, they didnt fuck up 10 of them, way to go FedEx!

[/quote]

[quote=“dreid,post:21,topic:34723"”]

good luck getting cash out of that claim unless there was alot more packaging than the pics show or 2, someone at fedx packed them. I know UPS wants atleast 3 inches of packing material covering the item. Not sure about fedx’s requirements

[/quote]

Looks like he is fine.

[quote=“MPD47,post:23,topic:34723"”]

I was, but as there were two available from PCNA and 4 at PAG (6 total in available in the world right now that we were able to find) I decided to pass as they wanted quite the premium for them. Think, complete set of BBS Motorsport wheels premium.

[/quote]

jesus…