thats right another rotto project

nah. ill stick with the project. keep the rusty one for a beater and get a nice one for me. stick with the plan. stop reading if ur not liking what you see. thanks.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/hopele_ss/icons/327547.gif
hahahahaha

tell me if you see one, or go hunting for me :wink: i definatly dont have the time lol[/quote]

You dont have the time to look for a chassis??? hahahahaha but you have time to fix the underbody on that heap?? wow dude you have no idea what your getting yourself into.

whats wrong with civics?

my civic is nicer to drive than my 240 and my 240 has 0 rust.

nothing wrong with a talon either, mine has no rust is turbo and 4wd. and get about 220 bph on little modification. Get one of those.

tell me if you see one, or go hunting for me :wink: i definatly dont have the time lol[/quote]

appearently you DO have the time lol.

lol at DTS cus its true…

GT

appearently you DO have the time lol.

lol at DTS cus its true…

GT[/quote]

lol i ment that i dont have the time cuz ill be to busy fixing this pile of rust. that im now parting out. frame is guna stay with me to be fixed tho. all other parts are FS

so this car will just be a practice bed then?

that would make sence… otherwise… it makes no sence.

GT

You do know the 240 is unibody right?

^ This is why it’s a problem, not only does he intend to actually take it on public roads, he intends to ADD power to it.

^ This is why it’s a problem, not only does he intend to actually take it on public roads, he intends to ADD power to it.[/quote]

No, I intend to fix the rust on it and throw a ka or something in it to keep as a track car. Just something to beat the crap out of and have some fun with. Im getting another 240 with a decent chassis to add power to for me on the street. If I did not make this clear im sorry. But that is my intentions for this project. Thus why im parting it out. I have no room for all the parts and its going to take me a while to fix everything so im just going to sell it all till im ready for it to be on the car, understand better now? Here, rusty car = beat the shit out of track car. Good car = road usage. I came to this conclusion a couple days ago after a long meeting with all the mechanics and welders who are my aid on this pile of rust.

Um… you want power for the streets and not for the track? What would you need power on the streets for?

:lol:

Andrew.

yea yea andrew i know. im not giving up on her im still guna fix her but i need a car to be driving for this summer so i dont have time to be fixing and driving this one. so here goes i need another one,

yes greg i guess this will just be practice.

cal-soy you want power for the street for well do i have to go there? and the track car i will try to break ill drive it so hard. i cant afford breaking or blowing anything expensive up so ill blow something up cheap, besides u cant tell me that non of u have never just wanted to kick the shit out of ur car on the track but couldn’t on fear of busting something cuz god knows it happens. And I cant afford replacing pricey parts every weekend… if you can more power to you. But I need to drive this car around to. If it busts at the track im walking home

[quote=“AnDrEw”]

Andrew.[/quote]

i agree :lol:

if you think a rust bucket like this would be even ALLOWED on a track you got another thing coming…that is unless it’s run by some dumb kid from son that doesn’t know better.

Andrew.[/quote]

i agree :lol:

if you think a rust bucket like this would be even ALLOWED on a track you got another thing coming…that is unless it’s run by some dumb kid from son that doesn’t know better.[/quote]

Private slab of cement that’s out here dose just fine for a little fun

aparently you couldnt handle all 115 hp of yours when you hit that woman on a offramp?

perhaps you should downgrade to a hyundai pony to keep it safe…

Oof. Cheapshot.

That was harsh. Not to completely agree with your statement, but doesnt that just make what i’m saying that much more valid?

-110hp (XD)
-it was a curve not an offramp

Good compromise, wise decision.

I trust it will pay off for you.

Good luck.

P.S. I still owe you a ride, I know lol.

Good compromise, wise decision.

I trust it will pay off for you.

Good luck.

P.S. I still owe you a ride, I know lol.[/quote]

thanks ill keep you updated…

and that ride is my reson for getting up in the morning lol