the best way to get 350whp

With intentions of building a car that delivers that amount of power,
takeit2thetrack.ca should be one of your main concern, actually pushing your car to limits.

Not the streets.

Besides, Its all ricer fly bys.

half the time this “street races” are just one modified car trying to pass another, when the car being passed downshifts and doesnt let him in.

thats not a race, that does not prove whos car is better or faster. It proves who the biggest POS is, and that is all.

the calmer you drive, The cooler you look.

Because honestly , no one gives a crap if your rusted 240 just took a vette.

Unless it was on the track 99% of chances are it wasnt far to begin with.
Along with the chances of you getting into an accident or trouble is almost the same percentage.

This is obviously an EGO thing. Everyone just needs to relax.

we all have dreams of rinsing something. some dreams become reality. the key is to stay cool

Prove it at the track
keep it off the streets
takeit2thetrack.ca

I’m going to tell a story about “street racing” in my other thread.

thanks.

this is some gay shit, everyone shut up, street racing is one thing, modding your car is another. you all know that a cop isnt going to pull your 240sx over for no damn reason and charge you for street racing. There is no way they can prove your car is “tunned” for street racing so just keep your shit legit and shut up.

the funny thing is i dont even drive the 240 on the street its strickly a track car

thats cool, its just earlier you gave the guys intentions that you were going to street race, but since you said your gonna hit up the tracks its cool then. But focus on brakes, suspension too.

frank
I support you supporting us.

But when your say comments like

where exactly did you refere to when you ment pull up

as long as its at the track

good luck with your project!

i heard there is a gt48 for sale for 800 somewhere currently

Get good coilovers , brakes, and a solid clutch and you can go track the hell out of a ka and have lots of fun.

ya man i got 3z brakes and tein suspention and the SOHC with bolt ons i got it at the start of last summer and its too slow for the track right now im in the process of grabbing a s13 black top the car is preped me and a buddy pulled the motor last night

do u guys go to the track there have been times where its just open class kind of thing where u put this gps thing on ur car and it takes ur lap times and things like that anyways there have been older man like in their 50s with nice cars and they bring their woman notice how there is no talking of traffic lights…etc when i say pulls up i meen like stgeing of when u try and make a pass on the track.

Dude relax. He has every right to flame you. Read back to yourself your previous posts in this thread. And you might understand what you’re saying sounds stupid.

GL with the HP.

i think some of u guys have to change ur tampons

To me it sounds like promotion for takeit2thetrack.ca. frankdux was obviously being sarcastic about waiting at a Dealership for a vette to roll out. For those who actually believed him, your too gullible. Please, would you have had the same reaction if he said he will be going to an Air Force Landing/Take off strip to race F18 jets?

still gay shit lol

try adding direct port nitrous injection, with a motec systems exhaust and a T4 turbo.

Also need a cool air intake, nitrous fogger, and last but not least, standalone fuel management.

For the money you will spend on modding an sr to that level you might as well just throw in an RB series motor.

ya that might be a good point…

couldn’t he get all tunning and fuel support gear then try and up the boost as much as possible on the stock turbo and see where he stands, then decide on a turbo upgrade?

just a thought.

apexi pfc
600cc injectors
gt2871r .64
hks step 1 264 cams
exedy hyper single clutch
z32 mafs
front mount intercooler
3" turbo back exhaust

if your gonna take a sr to 350 u might wana think about changing the head gasket while its out. I would go with RB as well youll get 350 much easier and save money for some other mods.

ok, i don’t care what you put under the hood of ur 240, but unless its a vette motor you really think you would smoke a vette?? those things come stock with 450 off the line… you 350hp wont touch that. a talon tsi with mods, get waxed buy a lingenfelter(sp??) the talon left first, the guy totally toyed with him, they do a littel race intown then take it outa town, so when the screen goes black wait 2 more seconds and they will race again and u can see what i’m talking about. if you watch closely, you can actually see the point in which the vette steps on it, the front end pops up and he ripps past him, it’s at night so u can only really see the lights, but u can see the lights lift then her passes the talon up. u build your 240 and u take a buddy with a cam and u race a vette, then post your ass gettin waxed. only way myself and i would imagine alot of other ppl would believe you. http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f224/Darkside240sx/?action=view&current=241f716f.flv

tell me that isn’t crazy insane!!

ur a dumbass for thinking u could take a vette. 5.0 rustang wouldn’t have a chance against a vette, what chance do u think you have?

ur gonna need a rb if u wanna pass up vette’s. rb26det is 320hp stock is it not?? couple g’s and u would be around the 350-400 mark, then MAYBE u might have a chance, in the long run i think that vette would still smoke you.
you can’t possibly know the power that a vette has, it’s $86,000 for a reason. not b/c it looks good.

sure he’s just blowing smoke out his ass about blowing away vette’s, but come on! if u would stuck with 5.0’s, z28’s, and 6 banger imports. i would have had no problem with that statment. i’m modding my ka b/c i want more power to smoke bigger badder cars, crapalier and sunfairy’s are fun to blow away, but it gets boring. as far as street racing, whatever, orginaized street racing is deadly and dangerous. but if ur sittin at a red light next to a a honda and he’s rev’n the shit outa his car wouldn’t you wanna show him up? your not racing to 3000000 mph in the city. it depends on how bad i’m beating them. if they are way behind me @ 50-60 i’ll let off, but the fastest in town i would go is 80, after that it’s just stupid, very dangerous and damn expensive if you get caught. if it’s a close race, then we have a stretch of hiway that is double lane that doesn’t get used much. this way we are not driving into oncoming traffic.

you guys are very lucky to have all these events and tracks you can go to. i have nothing, we are going to have our first drift event, it for noob’s to practice basicly. we have drag racing once a year on the same day in two differnt towns each 3 hours away. i would have to travel hours and hours just to race my car… what if it fucks up and i can’t drive it home? brandon maniotba is 60,000 ppl, after midnight the only ppl on the street are cabs and ppl cruise’n. i’ll tell you by 3 am, there is about 5 cars cruise’n around the whole town, thats probably cabs included!! it is a shit hole here, it takes 10 mins to drive from one end to another, our town is a big square so you cruise around a box all night, 20 mins a lap around the town… there is nothing for young ppl to do, it’s run by old ppl and for old ppl. when there is 100’s of ppl just standing on the side of the road while two cars go rippin past, thats dangerous and that will get ppl killed. i’m not saying that “red light racing” is ok or not dangerous, but at 4 am when it’s only you and a civic at the red light and no one is around, no ppl on the side walks, no cars anywhere in sight. the only danger is to yourself. everyday you drive your car you put your life at risk, you can’t know what someone else is doing, you can get hit at anytime and die, so how is that any different from street racing?

This is a bone stock Z06 on my dyno…literally of the show room floor.

This will make a mess of most cars…

http://u2ndyno.com/pics/plots/2006Z06Vet_crop.jpg