the best way to get 350whp

what is the best way to get 350whp? what mods to get for a black top s13 sr20det i know everyone has heard this question to death but please help!!

bigger turbo

what he said

EDIT : You’ll probably need bigger injectors and some engine tuning.

k thanks any other ways cams internals etc… turbo recomendations. anyone have ecu changed any advise?

If you havn’t worked on these type of engines why not start of with a smaller goal? My suggestions for 350whp would be…
T3 turbo setup
full front mount intercooler
Koyo Rad(SR’s tend to have heating problems)
bigger injectors
AEM Wideband
SAFC controller
Someone with knowledge in tuning finish my list…

aem wideband?

http://www.analogstereo.com/images/om/chevrolet_corvette.jpg

do your self a favour and mature then take it 2 the track keep it off the road

Mael

where should i go to get it tuned who knows alot about these motors ? i live in mississauga

gt2871rs w/ .64 ar
greddy intake
aem wideband
aem ems
bigger injectors ie… 880s are over kill but good
264 step 2 cams
valve springs
retainers

That will get you there very easy.
of course the corvette works too.

honestly i cant wait to smoke fools in vettes and 5.0s lol they wont know what hit em. imma b that mother fuker that waits at the dealer till some fool buys one then imma smoke that fool lol

I think you should sell your 240 and go buy something american.

I sure hope your joking ^^ man

if not your the fool thats making a bad for everybody and if you are them maybe you should realy look at breaks and suspention before you go acking like an as$hole that way you just might not kill asmany people when you crash

clearly you just got your license and have no real idea about cars.

i realy think no one should help this kid infact im going to delete my last post.
this is one of those pricks that is making the cops come down hard on you guys.

just his writing and attitude tells you how imature and erisposable he is going to be.

dont get the wrong idea i think vettes are nice and zo6s are really good looking and fast as hell and if i had the loot i would think about getting one. but im more in to sleepers, picture this… some old man with a young chick in his vette…viper…etc pulls up and u smoke him with an 89 with some rust shooting flames out the tail pipe…hahahahahahaha thats how i role…

man i dont know what ur talking about i go to the track…and i dont street race man im prob older then U and am helping some next guys on a next thread to help the cause ur fucked im a truck driver i CANT get caught for street racing even if i wanted to race on the streets i would loose my licence.

but youd like to sit at a dealership and smoke the new vette owners in your rusted 89 240???

you sure also dont talk like your older then me

just jokes man u going to this meet at derry and 10th line? i will talk to u there if u want im all about the no street racing. and getting the cop off the backs of peps who dont race on the streets

i suck at typing and who the fuck are u to put me on the stand