The Bimmer is donezo, and I want to cry. (Pics PG. 5)

[quote=“nappy1380,post:96,topic:34544"”]

-1 to both. Let me think how effective “thanking him in front of that cops at court for the new car” would be to the guy :picard:. First off she wouldn’t get a new car, just a car for the same value. Second, if this guy got off easy from the start (see posts about minimal tickets, no Breathalyzer given at the scene, no arrest made) then all you have accomplished is making this seem like a normal accident :bloated:. It’s not about being money hungry or a sue happy retard. It’s not like she is going to have this elaborate lineup of doctors to lie and provide fake assessments. She should just walk in, say her story and whatever she gets awarded, end it at that. Now if she rejected the offer then she would be money hungry, but just letting his insurance rates go up is a joke.

[/quote]

+1 I’d be in it for the money, your hurting and w/o a car. The guy did a huge dick move and should have to pay for it. You deserve money for this.

Take him to court to prove a point and take the money as a bonus. It is totally bullshit what this guy did. What if he followed you to your house and ran you over when you got out of your car, would you only sue to cover your medical bills? No, he needs to be punished.