the black bomber build thread

the car looks great!
did you get any full engine pics yet after the re-painting?

i didnt take any, however the car was shot by performance vw/eurotuner photographer over the weekend. ill post those up when i get them

im excited to see them!
oh and ive been meaning to ask… what are the cross hairs on the lights for? not sure if they actually served a purpose or not… ive just never seen them before

yea its quite an honor. im excited to see them,this guy was incredible.

the crosshairs give the lights a smoked look, because the lens is curved it cant be painted, so the crosshair reflects off the reflector making them look smoked.

a pic i found from the show

thats awesome!
and thats a really good idea! wasnt sure if it was more for looks or it had a purpose… had to be interesting to figure all of that out

had this happen on the way to school.

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/8761/img2105c.jpg

o noes! were u behind a truck or something?

Oh ownd

no i was just riding on 787

Call up Mike.

i’ll post those rolling shots up asap. my computer shit the bed when i was uploading. so go ahead and post them up if you downloaded them off my camera

wat did you 1.8T swap it, blow the motor and punch the windshield?

precisely

Ah ha ha that guy was a tard

me and yetti saw that happen, started it up, stalled, went to turn it over again and it was just SPEWING smoke, then he punched the windshield from the drivers seat. the dude in the passenger seat looked genuinely scared for his life.

he then tried to part it out at the show :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

word, that car made tTHE POOP look like gold LOL

funny pic i found of yetti

wow that lip is like 4 inches off the ground lower that shit

your key is taller:haha

god looking at that pic remind sme i have to change out the piaa bulbs witht eh blue tips for the normal ones to get rid of the blue reflection=FAIL

you type like slowmarro sometimes…MASH MASH