the black bomber build thread

do you think i give a FLYING FUCK?!?!?!?!?!

btw isnt it time for another labatts?:thumbup

quit fighting over the innernetz and just duke laduke it out in person you bitches.

im too lazy to get up, besides E THUGGGIN IS FUNN

sluggin it…should be studying

no labatt’s tonight kiiiiiid

dude you got a gift with these VW’s good job, people like you make me love these cars. love the front end and that thing has a nasty stance driving down the road

thanks man:thumbup

one of the engine bay i found

great post :rofl

thats the money shot right there, how do you find these parts so readily for your car?

caus bigred’s a boss, kiiiiiid

well i know that…i just dont see too many mkII’s rollin around, i dont see too many s14’s rollin around and i cant find parts for shit

vwvortex.com.

BIGGEST automotive forum in the world. i’m not kidding.

Fucking car is shit kid

guess that makes sence, are there good deals on the parts? cause i can find shit for mine but prices are rediculous, like i have been looking for a window motor for my car all summer and the cheapest i found was 100 + shipping

depends what it is… some shit is bank, some shit is cheap, some shit is VERY desirable… but there are deals, plus the vw community is well knitten.

well knitten like a kitten kiddddd

exactly, that schrick intake manifold=$1200 the headlights i had on my red coupe $1200 the recaro seats often go for $500 my hella smoked taillights $350. some shit isnt cheap.

That Schrick Intake Manifold is Nyce

I’m with Anthony on this one. It looks purdeh!
Although…has anyone polished that? It’d look quite nice in a black shiny clean engine bay like that. What do you think?

I dunno