The BMX thread.

Spangler, I tore the wedge apart in the spring. I needed the 2x4s.

I hope they fixed the boxes at Bcubed. You couldn’t hit the first one dead center or you overshot. I got a swellbow from that place that lasted for a month.

I’ll probably make a road trip to Brickhouse if it’s worth it.

Travis, that’s a good lookin bike.

miss those days

fuck b cubed brick house where is that…i still got a one of my federals still together

looked the other day at my old mans place theres like three frames laying back there…

b cubed is gonna be back open and all redone

should be decent this time around from what i hear

I never knew this thread was on pittspeed, I need to go and ride the brickhouse Still

brickhouse is ok, think of a cross between somerset and butterbeans layout wise.

everyone has been going to ray’s in ohio to ride.

as soon as punjab hooks me up w/ some shit, ill be on the bmx this winter. lookng to update and get out of the 20th century via euro bb, small sprocket setup, etc etc.

thing i dont understand on the new bikes is how they got so short. no more long frames.

Give me a call. I’ve been itching to ride. Is the Flow in Columbus still there? That place was alright last time I rode there.

Nothing touches the Chenga rentals, though.

you aint kidding, thats why i got the haro, its a little more old school, i took a dk 8 pack for a spin and thought i was going over the bars way too short

Ahh, Sailor good to hear you’ll rock the 20" again. I never gave it up. Long frames are still around, but the rear end has gotten really short. I’m tall, running the same 21" TT I always did, but my rear end is only 13" center to center. We should all meet up and have a good session or something.

I think we definitely should. Sailor and Spangs…would you want to go in on a rental of Brickhouse? Rumor has it that it’s cheap. Keep it a small group.

I think my FBM is 13.5" c to c. Frame geometry is nowhere near the old Holmes frames. haha.

i got rid of my old 21in sta and got a hoffman loyalty in a 20 and its fucking awesome. super short rear end, euro bb ect…

i just got with it too. no more 44th kink. got the 28t sprocket and 10t titanium 1pc driver.

technology is great compared to what we had. my bike is smoother than it ever was and about 15lbs lighter:naughty:

my biggest bitch is i dont care for short rear ends. my old holmes is by far my favorite frame. my sta i have disliked due to the short rear.

now the weight difference between now and 10 yrs ago is night and day difference. trail bikes today are lighter than full race bikes were. maybe once i start riding a full blown new bike ill change my attitude.

i still fuck around on my sta. granted, im rusty as fuck. would take me a good 2 weeks of riding to get into the flow again bike control wise. hell, last time i rode i was doing 180 feebles and 180 to nose or ice pick easier than trying to just go up and feeble/ice/nose pick shit.

[QUOTE=munster_ek;634465]Sailor and Spangs…would you want to go in on a rental of Brickhouse? QUOTE]

i live like 5 miles away from the place. u know how i am, i dont pay to ride places. i rather go outside in the cold and ride street. only time i ever paid was when we rented chenga or whatever park we were at.

That’s what I mean. Get a crew together with the same attitude and session it. That way we get our money’s worth.

Whatever you guys want to do, I’m in. We could even meet up and ride downtown, or parks local to me that are free, and go back to my place for some brews afterward. Its up to you guys.

A street session downtown would rock. I think we need to hook something up. :bigok: I’ve been riding Johnstown street…which sucks.

i ran into ground chuck the other day at sears with his two little ones…wow they wheer cute glad they didnt take after him…

so i decided hell im getting back on the bike…tossed it in the back of the yukon went to oakland…rode around…today…

peg bonks and sloppy feebles…haha

then rode up to cmu…fuck here come the rain…hhah got soaked but had fun…

man it been awhile…

left went down to rei and was looking at mountain bike found one i like marin bobcat traail biut the componets kinda sucked ass…and i know fro that much money i can get a nice frame and piece together the shit i need…

i need some more riding im a fucking mess on the 20 inch i had vada flat tires…

(havent rode the bike so long that the tires loose air Veda flat) ha

hahaha. Dude, that’s awesome. I’d be down for an old school street session whenever. Then we’ll have to get something to eat somewhere because this fat kid isn’t doing anything without food.

Let me know, man.

When you said Chuck had two kids I pictured two mini Chucks bashing around Sears’ tool department.

ha nope…lil girl and boy Levi was the boys name i forget what he said daughter name is…

im really looking into building a mountain bike…

i found the frame i want…i want to build a ridged 29incher…

i just gotta find the rest of the parts for it and i dont have a damn clue what parts i need to build one…

gotta get with dyingwish bet he has shit just laying around…