The BMX thread.

I looked at mountain bikes a while ago. I was looking at the rigid ones too. The setups that they call the urban ones or whatever. They look beefy, and The top tubes look low. I ended up never getting one, and now I just ride my dirt bike a ton. haha.

mountain bikes always had screwy parts. I’ll buy a complete and replace parts as I trash them if I ever get one.

so when’s this session gonna take place? Let get some shit moving

Spangler, I see Tom Constantine here and there…he plays hockey for a team that used to be in the Castle Shannon leagues…he looked exactly like he always has…loud-talkin’ FTW. Other than that I don’t really see any of the old heads around. I wonder what the Egg is up to these days…lol

haha titto

the egg is up to about 300 lbs…i was at a wedding he was at…still blind and whiet as ever…he is married now…yeah umm yeah…$$$

sent you a pm on two bikes i found i rode the one actually teh other day

lol, no shit? Last I heard he was running some used car lot in Canonsburg… Married forthe money, that goes without saying.

yeah that didnt work out so well…i dont know what he is doing…he married a really cool girl its my buddies sister…

i really dont know what he is doing…but hell does he really need to nope…

I talked to Nummins online a few months ago. He’s slinging real estate. He said Rocco lives in Arizona now. That’s all I’ve heard about.

Which nummings, steve-o or justin. Steve-o races roadbikes now and is hella fast. Rocco was working at the video games store down the street from my office a couple years ago…I used to get fucked up with him and his brother (TR), as Rossi’s place.

Justin. I haven’t seen or heard from Steev in forever. Last time I hung out with everyone together was the last time I rented Chenga. When Rocco hit a blown out retread on teh turnpike. Spangs…you remember that session? It was the best time I ever had at Chenga.

Putting this out there my friend who was hardcore into BMX is selling a few of his bikes one is a Haro and then a few GT’s and also some other crappy bikes let me know they are semi cheap

sorry bro…what you described are pretty crappy bikes…so i hate to see what the really crappy bikes are…

no more dumb for sale post

If your buddy rode those he was not hardcore. Gt’s and Haro’s are not hardcore.

thats just crap he has layin around he rides a schwinn and a hoffman

wow even worse

if he needs a damn bike i think i still have a few frames in the garage if he is seriouse about rideing iill give him one for god sakes

Agreed. I think I have something around. Way better than anything that was mentioned.

Between the three of us, we could put together a decent machine I bet.

hahaha. I have some 36H Araya RB17s w/ twist laced spokes on DK low flanges.

Twist lacing was the shit back in the day. :rofl:

twist lacing haha

you fag…

I shouldn’t even tell you that it was on an aluminum Hyper frame then. :rofl: :eek4dance:

Dans Comp did it for free when I bought em. Worst decision ever. Truing those wheels sucked ass.

x2:bigok:

Worst wheels I ever had does anyone remember the Odessey T-1000’s ?? I just remember they constantly bent and since they were only a half inch wide your tire selection was very slim.