The Cigar thread

next summer i need to get out with you clowns and try some new shit

Im still learning and trying new stuff, and probably always will be. Thats the beautiful thing about cigars, everytime you smoke one it could be a completly new experience. Even if its a cigar youve smoked 100 times before you could age one differently or change up what your drinking with that specific cigar and youll notice an entirely new flavor. Its what draws me to them, you never know for sure what youre going to get. But at the same time you have to take the bad with the good.

Clowns??? Mafugger!

Im a clown, true story:lol

Oh shit :ahh :lol

too much scotch:ahh

I love scotch, scotch scotch scotch

heres goes the scotch, down into my belly

word. well lord knows im gonna push our store lol. but for real we have a madd good selection. tho we dont carry davidoffs but scotty has that covered at habana on central ave if ur looking for them. ive been rockin the olivas a lot as of late also. ive always tried to stay away from the acids… maybe it was the shiny florescent labels which out put me off. tho drew estate is a pretty reputable company (p.s. check out their “egg” lol) i shouldnt hate since ive never had 1. ya our prices rn’t bad comparatively, but there is only so much we can do with the tobacco tax hike. ne1 here gettin screwed over by the sept 22nd ban on cloves/flavored cigs?

My gf always got the djarum black cherries but luckily they solved that problem well before the ban so shes good now.

Im currently sitting in my living room smoking a perdomo lot 23 testing out a smoke eater candle I got earlier today. Hopefully it works so I dont have to drop 150 bucks on a csonka smoker cloaker for my second bedroom that im turning into my “smoking lounge”.

nice i always wanted a 2nd room just to smoke in…i sweat when i build my house i will have my own bathroom where i can smoke while the browns go to the superbowl

Build a smoking room with an attached bath and run the ventalation through both rooms, thatd be badass. I actually dont think ive seen a single smoking room with an attached bath thats ventialted as well. Ill post up some pics of my room when Ive got it all setup probably next weekend, I need a coffee table, a window fan for the skylight I have, and a couch. Add some more of these candles and hopefully Ill be good to go and have seating for 3 or 4, need to run cable to my TV in there too.

oh just letting you all know i didnt forget to ask that guy… ive got the card for his place in my car… ill be sure to bring it in tomorrow… i told him i know a few people interested and he got all excited about it… the card says its a members only thing… but since he gave me cards im guessing he may let you guys just buy them without becoming a member…

so if you ebd up there just tell him dan from unifirst told you about this place…

he should be cool with it

Nice, thanks alot. Whats the name of the shop and where is it located again?

its in amsterdam…
not sure what the name is… ill post it tomm…
been in syracuse all weekend

i saw adam had a cigar last night. i hope it SUCKED because he opted not to bring me one

So, there are actually people that don’t mind the smell of cigar smoke?!

to get around the FDA ban, Black cloves have made an alternative “clove cigar” with a new wrapper that is basically still the same thing with a different name.

I died and landed in cigar heaven

New 150 count humidor

Opus X, Don Carlos, Coronado, Oliva Serie V, the premiums for special occasions

40 day to day cigars, man o war ruination, lots of 5 vegas’s, some CAO’s and Perdomos

Stocking the humidor

And finally some cigar ads from an issue of aficianado that I framed up to put in my smoking lounge

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f155/Bsox171/all4.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pics, cell phone cam blows.