The Cigar thread

yeah

Cup O Joes is the shit, whenever Im looking to try something new I get a single stick from them before I buy a whole box or bundle online.

Really I never smoke but we felt like getting a cigar so we each bought one. I smoked mine with a few beers and decided I wanted more.

Grab some punch cigars next time you stop in if you do, or any cigar shop for that matter. When I first started smoking I though they were cheapies and bad cigars but they are actually a great budget cigar, the rothschild oscuro is a great cigar. Its a double Maduro which basically means the leaf its wrapped in is very ripe and will pack some good flavor and burn well.

Rocky Patel and a Sam Adams Octoberfest on a nice fall day= win

**looks inside humidor

4 cameroon
3 helix
5 macanudo
2 cohiba
1 dominican
2 monte cristo

1 cuban
and 1 other im not sure what it is…my fav is the monte cristo…prolly the closest i have to a cuban…dont smoke them too often but if im outside at a drinking/social gather and i remember…

How do you like the Helix’s?

they are pretty smooth…taste is lacking: not very strong…then you see how white the smoke is and you’ve smoked half the cigar already

I was thinking about trying some but Ill pass now, sounds like a pussy cigar

Just picked up a Drew Estates Tabak Especial, cant wait to light this thing off later!

How was it?

I just ordered a Perdomo 6 cigar sampler for $17 shipped from Cigarmonster.com

REALLY good, Id reccomend it to anyone. Nice medium-flavor, and a great aroma. Lasted quite awhile too!

EDLEEZ in stuyvesant plaza! lol tho i may be a bit biased since i work there

lets see right now a few of my favorites would prob be: perdomo habano, CAO Brazilia, rp90s or the edge, comacho corojo. henry clay, vega fina & por larrañaga for something milder. also u can never go wrong with an ashton churchill. o yeah and the nub connecticut :slight_smile:

I love the Edge, the maduro battalion is one of my favorites. I just got a 6 pack of Perdomos today, Ill probably let them sit for a week or 2 before I try one out.

Ive never heard of the shop you work at but Im also up in saratoga so thats not suprising, how are your guys prices down that way?

theres a guy at my work that owns a small cigar shop/ bar… i can ask him the name of it… hes always smoking cigars…
he maybe able to get what youd like or may have it in stock…
all i know is that its in amsterdam

Id love to get some better local deals on cigars, that way I can stop ordering online.

Word ^^

ill try my best to try and remember!!!
as soon as i do ill get all his info for you guys

Awesome, thanks for the heads up:thumbup

no probem