The Future of Albany Speed Shop

is there any place down near huck finn? seems like a cool spot for a shop…

stay on the albany side

Not if you dont have security. Its albanys south end. Nothin EVER good comes from the south end.

Not a fan of going across the river. Hoosick st traffic, ughhh we all know about Hoosick st traffic!..

RT 9 would be great.

Stay next door, right where you are now.

the building next to redline is for sale…

you guys are funny…

im not in competition with redline,he does his thing his way, i do my things my way…lol :banghead

I drove around for awhile today looking at various locations you guys suggested and some i found.

I have some possibilities…

keep the ideas coming though and thanks

DC

Howard is moving south . Besides there is no competition u blow them away

Why Thank you Sir~

We Try Hard!

:hug

DC

i think if u can find a spot and is affordable, stay in colonie becuase u are in the center of everything, not out of too many ppls way and if you are out of their way, no one really minds coming into colonie

because colonie is perfect, the best

:number1

There was and old truck service garage on old wolf road between albany/shaker rd and the napa. looks like a large building. maybe some of the industrial parks like the one behind dunkin donuts/central steak on central i forget the name of the place.

old Jack Byrne car wash in cp? I think they used to do oil changes too, so they should have a larger main bay.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=42.874926,-73.774768&ll=42.875027,-73.773869&spn=0.001215,0.00284&sll=42.874939,-73.773890&sspn=0.001215,0.00284&layer=c&cbp=13,251.67,,0,7.97&cbll=42.875227,-73.773874&gl=us&t=h&z=19&panoid=uy8oFLWwfxE1NnnSzLe6JQ

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/Mafdark/4551b6ae.jpg

I know the owner there as well

Seem to be a few spots in Mechanicville, including one on 146 near Mr. C’s, and a place right near the railroad bridge coming into town. Not ideal locations, but close to Malta and the influx of Globalfoundries $.

Lets say the ride wasn’t too far and great driving roads were followed to get there but it’s not in colonie or on top of the major interchanges… but the building was real nice and the location was low key and awesome for Friday saturday meets?

DC

It depends really. Out in the boondocks or just out of colonie?

Ok lets say within 15-20 mins of current location in any direction?

daryl , the old hoffman and or jack byrne was would be good man . still has the green sign on the building and is up to date . plenty of blacktop on rt9 etc etc

I know dude, checked it out…but the cost is way too much for those types of areas… so what about the last time distance question?

whatdayathink?

goto google and plot a circle from our current location to about 15-20 mins or about 20 miles in any direction…lmk

what cost ??? i know the owner as he is a friend of my boss and a customer . if that is what ya mean i can talk to him . the town super is amother figure to me so i can get ya thru those loopholes lol