The idea behind tuning

It basically comes down to you’ve proven how inexperienced you are with tuning if you think using the stock ecu and burning chips is the best way to tune a car.

I plan to prove to all the naysayers about BikiRom :dunno:

I have no problem trying new things and being brown and all, obviously
the $300 price tag looks a hell of a lot better then $3000

And if my motor goes boom? Well, I guess I can only blame myself.

where the hell are you guys reading that it’s “the best way” to tune? did i not just post that’s not what we’re trying to say? it’s an excellent way to tune, but by no means the best. some people really need to work on their reading comprehension, or better yet, reading

one of the top 5 ecu tuning shops in japan had a fully licensed and plated 1000rwhp r33 skyline gt-r. it did 9.30s 1/4mi on Nitto 555R’s without nitrous. among other things it had a stock ecu, HKS twin power, a modified Z32 maf, and 6x1000cc main injectors. and this is proof enough that biki will perform well enough on a car with a stock ecu. that shop also did MAF to MAP sensor conversions and ran a dual-MAF and MAP system that ran from the MAF under vaccuum and switched to MAP for boost readings. finally, they completely removed the air flow sensor off a sentra and made it run off of only the throttle body sensor. and ALL this on a stock ecu, so don’t be telling me it’s no good.

BikiRoms are good and one of the best options out there right now for people with SRs or KAs, there is nothing wrong with burning chips. But comparing them to standalone and saying how it’s better because you don’t have to wire in new sensors and how nissan spent millions developing the stock computer, and how it can handle any size injector so it’s just as good is ignorant.

where the hell are you guys reading that it’s “the best way” to tune? did i not just post that’s not what we’re trying to say? it’s an excellent way to tune, but by no means the best. some people really need to work on their reading comprehension, or better yet, reading

one of the top 5 ecu tuning shops in japan had a fully licensed and plated 1000rwhp r33 skyline gt-r. it did 9.30s 1/4mi on Nitto 555R’s without nitrous. among other things it had a stock ecu, HKS twin power, a modified Z32 maf, and 6x1000cc main injectors. and this is proof enough that biki will perform well enough on a car with a stock ecu. that shop also did MAF to MAP sensor conversions and ran a dual-MAF and MAP system that ran from the MAF under vaccuum and switched to MAP for boost readings. finally, they completely removed the air flow sensor off a sentra and made it run off of only the throttle body sensor. and ALL this on a stock ecu, so don’t be telling me it’s no good.[/quote]

I’m not saying you did, but original drift master seems to believe so.

Leave stupid flamebait off our site. Argue all you want, but be civil. - Ax

and you obviously are a really nice guy who disagrees with me or tries to get info before he talks, if you knew what the biki board is capable of than just burning chips then you wouldnt talk.

with the biki board you have outputs that you can specify to do boost control water injection control maf to map swap and other goodies and also a wideband input in the future and also real time emulation and map tracing.

thanks

ODM, relax buddy. it’s just a friendly argument. all i have left to say is Biki is fine by me, and it’s what i’ll be running. <EOF>

and you obviously are a un educated moron who doesnt know anything or tries to get info before he talks, if you knew what the biki board is capable of than just burning chips then you wouldnt talk.

with the biki board you have outputs that you can specify to do boost control water injection control maf to map swap and other goodies and also a wideband input in the future and also real time emulation and map tracing.

thanks[/quote]

Lets make it simple, think of the fastest cars in north america. How many of them run full standalone, and how many run a biki board?

and you obviously are a un educated moron who doesnt know anything or tries to get info before he talks, if you knew what the biki board is capable of than just burning chips then you wouldnt talk.

thanks[/quote]

Lets make it simple, think of the fastest cars in north america. How many of them run full standalone, and how many run a biki board?[/quote]

what do you run, either way this topic is going to get nowhere if i was building a strict race only car that did not run on the street but on the drag or track in a specific range then yeah standalone is more versatile, but i dont know about you but i drive my car daily and when im out of boost im running on a nissan tune as i get into boost then i got the control.

biki can handle over 1000cc injectors if you dont believe it call him and ask thats all i can say.

That’s kinda silly… Biki is not very mainstream and well known, it’s kind of obvious that they don’t run it. And the fastest cars in north america most likely belong to the wealthiest tuners, so I’m pretty sure they didn’t even bother looking at a budget alternative and seeing what it can do. Value for the money doesn’t really enter the equation when you have money…

i agree with Solarian. plus there’s one thing he missed…

it’s 2 months old on saturday :!: assumptions can really hurt your argument, fyi.

thanks[/quote]

Lets make it simple, think of the fastest cars in north america. How many of them run full standalone, and how many run a biki board?[/quote]

what do you run, either way this topic is going to get nowhere if i was building a strict race only car that did not run on the street but on the drag or track in a specific range then yeah standalone is more versatile, but i dont know about you but i drive my car daily and when im out of boost im running on a nissan tune as i get into boost then i got the control.

biki can handle over 1000cc injectors if you dont believe it call him and ask thats all i can say.[/quote]

Wow they can handle 1000cc injectors, can they handle 8 injectors??

I currently run an safc, have a biki board to still put in, and I daily drive my car.

My best time at the track was 13.7@102 mph, yours?

well boys either way all i can say is i barely get into discussions on this board because there seems to be alot of keyboard cowboys out there,

either way now i can see which members are reasonable people with some knowledge and which people are just a waste of time.

either way boys keep up the good work and i guess well see what happens at the track right .

Yea Im just reading about this “biki board” now @ their website… Not as much info as I was looking for…

Seems very interesting thou, more so the price $350 vs $350 for an safc2 :roll:

By the way, what shop do you work at?

You guys all have diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the mind.

Why do you guys all attack anyone who has a new idea, oh thats right because you can talk all the shit in the world when your hiding behind a keyboard,

Ya’ll got beef then bring the ruckus, wu-tang clan ain’t nuthin to fuk wit!!! :twisted:

bring it on samco :smiley:

These boards arn’t new, this just happens to be their newest model.

if you scroll down to the bottom of the homepage, you’ll see BadBiki started developing these boards 28-8-2004. also, i don’t see anything about revisions. come again? :?

…or are you just talking about daughterboards in general?

Baddiki boards, this isn’t the first board they’ve released.