Attn: RedMeanieGSR

how is the AEM working??? what options did you purchase with it?? is it easy to tune? i was reading at www.torquefreaks.com that they have a tuner that flies all over the world tuning cars. costly, but great reviews.

i was just wondering all your personaly pro’s and cons for the system. i am goig to be buying a standalone in the near future, and want to make i get the ultimate bang for the buck.

the other system i am looking into at the moment is the Autronic
( www.autronic.com ) but it needs to be WIRED completely into the car, which of course gives the AEM a + in my book.

Fast Dfi >all!!!

last i talked to him (yesterday) the tuning process wasn’t done yet. i’m sure there will be a rave post as soon as it’s running though.

:confused:

I have nothing but good things to say about the EMS. Its a lil bit frustrating figuring out the start up and idle process but after that its easy. I love the real time tuning. Just press enter and boom its changed.

As for options its comes with every thing you would need. Rev Limiters, traction control the full works. Ill be having my car tuned shortly. When the car is up and running right Ill glady show you around the EMS on my laptop in the car.

didital fuel injection!!! :bigok: