The itch...

I got the car out today!! Changed the oil, brought it to the car wash and drove around for awhile. Sunday is supposed to be a repeat of today and I think im meeting up with SSmokinn to do a little driving tomorrow as well. :slight_smile:

i gotta work 9-5 tomorrow otherwise id love to cruise with you guys

You know it! I can’t believe I still haven’t been out. I got the bike all ready to go now though. I’ll be out tomorrow, mon, tues prolly.

Nice cars in salt FTL!!

after being at etown all day today, i want to put the plates on the evo ASAP haha

haha!!! still needs a few things^^^^^

yea that is true but after etown i got allllll riled up

im sunburnt from etown lolllll

Kouzman wants the video kramer!!

kouzman’s gonna like the vidz. vot vot quality.

the itch is really getting to me. might need to drve my car around for a bit tomorrow

R33 will be plated in a week or so. It will be driven. And stalled. A lot.

Nismo twin-plate FTL.

I am fucking DYING over here.

you guys think you got it bad, haha i still have to fucking build my pile haha. this is the first car ive bought that i couldn’t drive right away.

with that said in another couple weeks hopefully i can throw the donks on the jetta.

throw them on now everyone else has! there 4 cars in my complex that were putting their “rims” on today!!! lol i hope it snows this week so they are fucked!!!

I have to get the new tires put on, the old ones are showing cords

I got the itch BAD today when I took my car up the street & heard the 30R & Tial :excited :frowning:

same boat, but with 2 cars i can’t drive.

word, i cant wait for mine to be making that noise too. remind sme i gotta go pick up all my atp shit

:thumb:thumb