Am i the only one feeling the itch?

Fuck. I got back in to cars late this season after a series of wrecked track bikes and road rash :wink: Now my new car 98 240, is sitting in my buddies condo keeping warm. My room is filling up with parts. I’m more poor than in summer and i cant fucking wait to fucking get sliding again!!! Its soo nice and sunny out…like the sun is saying, ok…bring out your car, its a nice day but it will get fucked with bullshit road salt. anyways…ya i’m bored.

yo paul I drove my s14 today!

but that was a little earlier

i approve

i ruined someones wedding, the smoke went into the restaurant next door and people came out screaming lol

Hahahahah gold No shit eh

lmao

I have spent maybe 6 hours between today and yesterday in my winter car, just playing with the shifter and not doing much of anything. I am hoping to go out and visit my car soon, do up a to-do list, and start doing some work. That and one start up on a warmer day. It’s getting close to 2 months already.

I kindof regret not buying a RWS. I should have got an AE8) to pratice in, the benefits would have been two fold. I am looking to take a more rally based approach for spring hopefully sooner than pater. There’s too much roll with stock suspension. It really murders response, I hate it. I also need to get rid of my stock wheel on my 240, it’s too damn big. I gotta turn that big wheel more to get the same response as if I turned with a small wheel. That shit adds time.

NICE!!!

epic

LMAO:p

nice wedding gift… tire smoke anyone!!! LOL good job!!

You definitely didn’t ruin the wedding. A wedding is supposed to create memories that last a life time right? Nobody is going to forget that wedding where everyone ran out of the restaurant screaming as it was engulfed in tire smoke.

The bride has probably been planning the perfect wedding ever since she got her Barbie and Ken playset, and alas, an eager SONling let’s loose and subjects her fantastical dream wedding to alesserfate than planned. That is the epic kickEr IMO.

^^ positive thinking there eh boy :smiley:

just run 2 - 240’s

I do…

95 5speed snow mode
95 kouki clone summer mode