The it's hard to admit Thread *nsfw*

http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/qq206/SpHiNxXx_2008/DRIFT%20DIMENSION/DSCF2021.jpg

can your 240 do this?

[y]3dpDL5-h6Bc[/y]

^^ do what?

understeering into the spot.

I used to own a 93 Civic and hated it. I got it between my 91 Hatch and 91 Coupe but had to sell it 2 months after.

I really want a Mitsubishi Delica:
http://www.japan-car.jp/mitsubishi/delica/delica001-thumb.jpg

Any 240’s have the moton setup?

Nothing wrong with Civics, or Honda/Acura, in general. Its mostly the driver, bunch of EG owners in London have really “riced” civics, but its not that bothers me. Its that they weave in between cars like its there job, and they tail so close to everybody, no wonder everybody hates on them

Delicas are awesome lol. So roomy.

It’s the people that create the bad stereotypes for most Honda’s & Acuras.

NSX, Integra Type R <—my fav’s

personally, I think S13-S15s are much more sexier and the hottest JDM looking if you were to
compare with fully tasteful modifications. Not to mention, the highest potential thru-out more
categories of motorsport.

DRAG & DRIFT…RWD (F/R) owns.

So how old are you?

And I mentioned it because you said this:

“I also think they’re too common, too generalized. I love normal people turning their heads in their car and asking, “Hey man, what kind of car is that”. Rather than the odd and disapproving looks you get from people when you’re in your buddy’s EG hatch.

Hence why most cars that are de-badged are usually done by high school kids because they think people won’t know what kind of car they drive without the badge.

Guess what, if you own a 240, you already get a lot of disapproving looks.

Have you even driven one? Maybe you just cant drive well enough to appreciate it. Sure its underpowered, but it wassint built for torque, or top end power. Try driving one on some twisties, then get back to me on what you think. They are amazing cars with amazing potential, even in stock form (engine wise). Honda managed to create motors that squeaze every last HP out of them without the increased emissions, noise and sacrifce of ride comfort such as other companies. And honest, anybody that has been in, or has seen a Single Cam turbo setup will tell you right away that they are powerfull. Cheapest way to make a shitload of power from the D series motors.

I drove my brothers EG6 for about a year till I was done building my S13. I thought it was a great car. Fun to drive, great on gas, and stylish. Some of my good friends drive Hondas that are very tastefully done and put down more power than any 240 on this forum. I personally would definitely build one myself.

When it comes down to it, it’s really the owner’s taste that makes or breaks the car. I’ve been around 240’s for quite a while, well before the drifting scene blew up. I noticed over the years especially with the increase of popularity in drifting, that we do have our share of riced out 240’s on the road these days. So don’t generalize by bashing the brand, bash the owner.

i have seen some pretty riced out 240s. EK coupe with the jdm front end i belive its dc9 some solid mesh rims with a bit of lip and a b18c or really anything is ok by me i love them.

SO much leg room in these cars from not having to put a tranny tunnel/drive shaft.

i have quite many friends actually drive hondas and they are all very fast.

Personally i am not a big fan of how much front camber hondas get when they are slammmed, but damn can they tuck tires.

eg’s are the best in my opinion… buddies got one,cant even explain how clean this car is h22. every suspension peice under the sun. go kart status

Yea, you were close, its the DC2(integra type R) front end.

That’s what Im talking about. If you do it right it’s pure go kart.
I notice a lot of civics keep it NA throw on ITB’s and try and get the most out of the engine, while most 240 guys just swap in a better engine with a turbo.
I guess its just two totally different world, and if I had no choice but to stay it one 240 FTW!:slight_smile:

http://i36.tinypic.com/f09oic.jpg this is an Acura ! lol

^^ trying to kill a thread are we? keep that ugly bitch out of her.LOL
if you wanna post chicks sexy’s only :slight_smile:
http://lh4.ggpht.com/xoplayboy/R9cZyUhfemI/AAAAAAAAFnI/3ZvKummFIF8/s400/z6NrNo-1205178344.jpg…and back on the topic

^^ thread saved!

^^ She obviously doesn’t wash her ass.

I have seen turbocharged civics for under 2grand on kijiji. Some would make cool daily drivers.