The Japanese are bastards....

There’s some hot ass cars we’re just not getting here. Was just looking through Toyota’s site, and I found a few winners:
http://toyota.jp/markx/exterior/garally/index.html
http://toyota.jp/caldina/grade/gt_four/
These are just two vehicles, that I’m sure they could sell for a very decent price that would just make a KILLING here. Who wouldn’t want one?

its probably a V8

Most likely 4 for the smaller one and 6 for the bigger one.

I doubt either would be v8.

The smaller one is a 4 banger, and is also available in AWD with a 3S-GTE, same engine in MR2 turbo, and the GT-4 Celicas of days passed.
The other is a Direct Injection V6 like the one we get on the IS250 and IS350. But mostly, they look awesome. That MarkX thingy looks hotter than a beemur.

:shock:the caldina gt4 looks serious :thumleft:

the japanese ain’t at fault here…
is all becuz of US and canada government have to protect their own auto makers’ market(ford, gm, watever…) thats y NA got it’s own style of import cars…
forget about the markX, and caldina…
just check out the difference between the jdm corolla, civic, etc, w/ the JDM ones
and the simplest one… we get a 240sx here instead of a 180sx/200sx

damn we all just get the craps here…

Why forget about them? I want them :lol:
And I just realized today that we do get the MarkX, it’s a Lexus ES here, I hadn’t seen them till now. And I have to say, they actually look better here.
But I’m not budging on the Caldina, it is a sexy sexy car, and I want it.

i do believe that the Mark X is a RWD…(not 100% sure thought)

you can easily blame some of this on those GM, Ford and Chrysler lobby groups that are pushing the government to do something about import cars… so Toyota, Honda and all the others try not to get into shit by just importing tons cars, but instead just choose a few. They build factories here and try to produce some cars here. I know majority of them suck and can’t be compared to the JDM ones, but that’s just how the market here is.

Europe on the other hand is just as picky as Japan when it comes to cars. But here all people want is the cheapest shitbox for their money. Period.

And that’s what we get… shit and crap from pretty much all the importers…