The last place you ate, and rate it...

Pricey? WHat is standard dress there?

entres are about $30-$50. About $100/person for a full meal.

you can wear jeans and a polo.

Pizzeria Uno

I had nachos with BBQ chicken. I think they were the best nachos I have ever had. 10/10

The rest of the meal was ok. 7/10

If anyone goes there, get the nachos!!

stopped at the Original Dinosaur in syracuse is afternoon mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
my god was that good
10/10

Pizza Plant in the Walker Center.

Better than the one on transit,decor wise.Food is always good,had the wingy dingy pod and it was great. 8/10.

Scotch & Sirloin

Maryland style crab cakes - They were alright but I’ve had better
12oz Fillet Mignon stuffed with blue cheese - awesome a little undercooked from what I ordered but I actually like it that way so it worked out.

Small Menu but they always have really good specials. Drinks are pretty good too.
8/10

Harrys 8/10 the service was slow

fuji grill 8/10

My sister works there, food has always been good every time I have gone.

Chris’ NY Sandwich Co
395 Delaware Ave
Buffalo, NY 14202
(716) 854-6642‎

Eat In or Take Out. Great variety of hot/cold sandwiches and salads. Limited Hours 11am to 3pm weekdays. A must stop for lunch for the downtown 9-5 crowd.

9/10

Chris’ is great!

I ate at the wegmans in buffalo near hertel today i dont know what the exact street is but they just added a burrito station. Its pretty much like going to chipotle. Very cool of them to add this to their cafe.

Grovers off transit by that ice cream shop where they do the car shows some times, amazing burgers and good prices. 9.5-10

Dayum< Tempo sounds hot, but that seems like anniverary/special occasion shit. perhaps we need a casual date/ 1st date thread! This chic seems cool/hot but $200?! ORLY!? oof, Carraba’s it is!

OOH, BTW, Had food @ 5 de Mayo, tonight, YUM! it was alot of meat and rice and yummy ass enflaming spices/sauce! We kept the flames to a minimum thanks to the pitchers of Margarita’s! Food-8.5/10 service(had we been further from a Home Depot, would have been better-Zing!(Jk- was there i with a PR chic!-Close enuff), 7/10. Value-9/10!

Mothers - 9/10

Red snapper special on Saturday was GREAT.

as was my 12oz sirloin.

It’s always awesome there, and generally has a pretty chill crowd.

is that a once a month special?

I don’t think so.

It was fucking incredible. The girlfriend ordered it and made the mistake of letting me have a bite. We ended up switching plates. :slight_smile:

Bump. Looking for some good patio dining for the nice weather. Any suggestions?

shango

Try Carrabas…not sure if their patio is open but you WILL need to call ahead. Ate there on Saturday and it was the best meal I’ve eaten out. The Long Island iced tea was nicely made too.

anyone else think that ets (elmwood taco and sub) has gone down in quality with their tacos and the way they taste. it could be me. I remember a few years ago, could years before they had the new building, they tasted so fucking good and had a good spice to them. now it just tastes like mush with less spice? anyone agree?