The last place you ate, and rate it...

yeah ^ downhill since the new building’

Shogun 10/10
I ordered the imperial, which was steak and lobster tail, i upgraded my steak to fillet mignon

I think you missed the point of that post.

Edit: ETS has gone to shit.

the thing about hibachi to me is that it ends up just being really expensive Chinese food. makes me think i should have gone to gin gins for a lot less $$.

McDonalds Egg McMuffin

Holy fuck I forgot how good these things are.

eh, i can kind of understand that, but it’s also a bit of a show to, and i’ve never ordered fillet mignon and lobster tail at a fast food chinese place

glen tavern or glen something…whatever its called on main in willyville…pretty good burger :tup:

agreed…its NOT that good…its rice and meat…whoopdydoo

if im going to spend the money on chinese food and not be full 10 minutes later, I’m going to spend it on a cheaper place. I hate eating chinese and not being full within the next half hour

Taste Good on Deleware at Hertel is the best I have had. Actually white meat in the chicken. That and an egg roll fills me up like a meal.

^^^ taste good def tastes good but its dirty as shit, i wouldnt eat there again, only take out

lol. sooo dirty at TG.

look at the glass entryway by the wall. There are bugs a foot deep…

season those, bread chicken with them, and im IN

merge 8.5/10 :tup:

Haha I don’t think I have been in a good Chinese food place that has been clean…

o lounge - 3/10 food and service was bad, I have not been there in 6 years and the place has turned into a dump… time to up date this place

Rays on Clinton in south buffallo for a wedding rehearsal dinner.

5/10 - Its like eating at an old aunts house.
Food was OK, and you eventually get used to the mothball scent.
Family style salad was the size of a cereal bowl. The waitress had to bring our table 4 of them.

Tonights dinner will be here:
http://www.mansionondelaware.com/
I had never heard of the place until we found out they were doing their
reception there.

papaya.

The sushi was sub par, I wont be going there for sushi again.

Root 5? they got the 3 chefs from left bank… and you can get anything from burgers to filets… right on the lake! make a reservation though!!

I’m only writing this because I haven’t been there in a super long time, and it was amazing.

Olive Garden. Yeah, that’s right. 10/10. Seriously.

I ordered this delicious Chicken with apricot citrus sauce. It was so amazing. The veggies were cooked in the sauce too which gave them an amazing taste. My boyfriend had ordered the steak, which was super juicy and delicious too. Also, my waitress was super nice.

I honestly didn’t think it would be that good of a meal, because I haven’t been there in so long. But I’m going to say it was probably better than anything that I’ve eaten at the Scotch & Sirloin, or anywhere else that’s supposed to be super good.

^srsly??