The last video game you played, and rate it

BF: BC2 is amazing 9/10 for sure.

I have all the Katamari games too…god I fucking love them. Perfect game to play and just space out…who doesn’t like rolling over shit? 10/10

Bioshock 2 - 360
10/10

^^ i loved the first but i could not get into the new one

nh10 non stop goddamn

COD MW2 so good

Right now I’m playing Halo Wars, I would 6/10. Not big on strategy games, but its alright. Games I really need to buy right now are NHL10 and Forza3.

The last game I played and came close to beating was Assassin’s creed II. 10/10 By far one of the best games I have ever played. Graphics were awesome, controls were great and the storyline was long enough to keep you busy, but still interested.

Right now I’m playing Halo Wars, I would 6/10. Not big on strategy games, but its alright. Games I really need to buy right now are NHL10 and Forza3.

The last game I played and came close to beating was Assassin’s creed II. 10/10 By far one of the best games I have ever played. Graphics were awesome, controls were great and the storyline was long enough to keep you busy, but still interested.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II. 7/10. Really fun and addicting game. Not a whole ton of strategy, just kind of a run and gun. I love the care packages, attack helicopters, etc.

Golden eye… n64…

best game ive ever played… lol.

(i loved this game… :-()

Asassins Creed 2 9/10 - Not repetitive like the first one,great gameplay,better graphics,excellent story.

Uncharted 2 for PS3 : 9/10 Game is like indiana jones,tomb raider and a little metal gear solid mixed together.Definitely one of the best PS3 games out.

Metal Gear Guns of the Patriots : Without a doubt the best PS3 game,imo it even surpasses the first one for the PS1.Its pretty epic. 10/10

Dammit I miss playing metal gear :frowning:

I was just talking about that on Thursday. I gave away my N64 when I moved from FL to Vegas. I miss that game so much.

I used to love playing multiplayer in the complex with proximity mines

New Super Mario Wii - 9/10. beat it already. Benn playing Coin Battle with the girlfriend.

I got MG when it came out yet haven’t even opened it yet, and it’s sat with the rest of my games but in the wrapper, I should break into it.

MAG - PS3
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=74388

In the near future, governments are supposedly at peace. A shadow war, fought by private military corporations, emerges. You are dropped into this unprecedented war – the first to have battles of 256 real players on a global battlefield. Prove yourself alongside your 8-man squad and become an elite fighter or earn the right to lead a squad, platoon or ultimately an entire army of players. Your calling awaits.

7/10 - I am only about a week or 2 into it, so I’ve heard it gets better. There is no single player, it’s all online so be prepared when you buy it. 256 person multiplayer gets a huge :tup: though.

I heard MAG is very confusing and slow to get started. Any thoughts on that?

In MAG it takes a little while to level up because kills only get you 5xp, but once you unlock the medical kit and start healing people, earning xp is easy, then u can unlock more things/upgrades/weapons. Its a good game, takes a lil time to get used to it.
I’d give it 8/10.
Infamous Ps3: 8/10 Cool concept, good storyline.

Mass Effect 2, 9/10. Being evil is much more fun

Tiger Woods PGA Tour '11 - 7/10

mehh…

Mega man 2 last night for NES. So fucking hard once you get to Dr. Wily’s castle.

Armored Core 4 Answer - 8/10

Storyline is pretty stupid, but you can “choose your path” which is ok I guess.

Accumulating parts and putting together a mech made from many lesser mechs is fucking amazing. There is SO much tune-a-bility in this game. There is never one superior setup, as every setup has it’s strengths and weaknesses. Perfectly balanced? Probably.

Multiplayer is awesome. Blowing your friends up after they spent an hour tuning their mech to kill you is the most fun.

Only issue is there are some really really hardcore places of the Armored Core series online, and they are all much much better than you… so it’s sort of frustrating playing online as a noob.