The most fun roads to drive in Southern ontario.

And Northern Ontario wins over those. I had people make the 6hr drive for them, and it took us all day. Plus the roads are made of everything awesome and good. Mountains FTW.

I definitely need to check out those roads mentioned…the late summer/early fall is the greatest time to drop the top and go for a roll. (regardless of driving an auto car)

forks of the credit, old base line and halton hills

That’s true. :frowning:

Btw cal, come to dunnville on sept 16th! I heard you talking about bringing the IS300 to the track. :slight_smile:

^Pretty River Valley area… very nice, technical and gravel.

^Bing is absolutely right, was it 2 or 3 years ago where everyone split into small groups for the aftercruise cruise…
I ended up Following Aaron(?) (bettercausegodsaidso), with his SSauto T70(?) KAT, and a couple times I thought for sure I was going of roading… blessed winter tires in summer. and our group of 5 turned into a group of 2.

That I do…I never knew of this.

I guess I’ll check the Meets section.

old ancaster road. just watch out fot deer.

rodick starting a little before 16th going south to the road just south of hwy7 to enterprise out to the y is a pretty fun road up in markham though enterprise is a little rough cus of construction though.
major mac east to markham bypass or hwy 7 west past leslie is good if u want a little speed

your not talking about pretty river road are you? Its short but tons of fun.

Hwy 7 is fun at first, but gets boring fast, there aren’t enough corners and you always get stuck behind some retard going the speed limit.

probly the best nite ever.

i remember passing a turbo s13 in my fc and mikeness thinking he was going to die.

lol

GT

This is truth, Northern Ontario roads (Muskoka, Haliburton area) have some of the best roads in Ontario, even normal roads are insane, far better than the Niagara region.

Pretty River Road is a good road, Forks of the Credits is closed for construction and terrible now they have made it almost straight.

Best road I have found so far is a road called Senic Drive just off of Hwy 24 near Brantford. Its not long but its so windy and when you come over a couple hills all that you can see is lake and you think your supposed to go one way and you have to go the other

someone said something about Orangeville… Duffy’s lane and also hockley road… quite tight though… a DK’s dream…

That’s not Northern Ontario. But yes, those roads are nice.

do you think those would be the glory days of SON?

because the last few times i’ve been out doing that drive i just feel old…

i remember that was a sunday night and i had to work at like 5am the next morning. Every morning after we did those meets / cruises i’d have this huge smile on my face knowing that soo few people ever get to have that much fun.

literally 3 multi-car teams running hard through some of the best roads around… i remember being on the FRS and just knowing that Aaron’s team was coming right up the same road we were on but in the other direction… coordinating the pass… and then hitting it hard again…lol…

i remember you and derek were both about to go home… mikeness was really on the fence about it.

then the year before that we did the parkway and i ended up doing a full 360 after hopping a curb directly in front of sasha piloting the pre-chase Sandra with Derek shotgunning…

gawd those were incredible times.

yeah those old meets were really good times, Jantos just having finished painting his old s13 “silvia” before promptly running it into the back of mine during the cruise. then trying to play it off the the cops that he hit a deer lol. then the cops continuing to ask if sub boxes were nos lol. then you (bing) wiring my exhaust up with coat hangers at like 5am so it wouldn’t be dragging on teh highways all the way home. and me being so sleepy i missed the 401 exit and ended up down town t.o lol and had to turn around… getting home just in time for it to be light out. haha still one of the best times i can remember LOL.

hell yea those were the glory days of son… the kids on the board now have no clue about anything…

dare i say we were teh pioneers?

good thing we didnt go home… cus that was hilarious… the prior to that sitting in the lundys lane lot with me shooting 3 foot flames out the back of my car for 5 mins stait…

oh the good ol days…

Has anyone said Twin Rivers yet between pickering and scarborough? Ever since they paved its like mountain driving in japan with crazy elavation changes. Its a little short but fucking sweet!
At night i just go there randomly and stay as long as i want with no probs.
Whos down for some time trials tonight?? Cal? lol