The New Daily

LOL, wont be racin this one buddy. I LOVE the rims on it, it really makes the car. The MSRP was $20,700 but we got it for alot less.

Thanks dude, I figured it would get hated on, but honestly I like it alot more than most of the import econo cars out right now. Has alot more personality i think.

Looked at the cobalts(threw up lol), civics(comparably equipped were more money, and wouldnt flex on price as much), and didnt even look at anything dodge had to offer :lmao. the Mazdas were nice, but wayy too much money, and couldnt get over the styling…

Yea I love Marisa’s civic but they dont hagle to much and being in college I wouldnt buy a 22000 dollar car either

Idk, my dad looked at the new Si’s when he was looking before he got his E39 540i and they were going to give him an awesome deal on a sedan, like right around $20k… I’d imagine you could get a regular EX or LX Civic for quite a bit less.

Iirc they were more than that when we were looking at em!! And they said they wont budge much off sticker b/c they sell too fast lol. So I said fuck it, and left :lol. This thing gets just as good mileage too, so I cant complain!

The gauge cluster looks like its made for a 14 year old but on the other hand, I love the center console and the cup holder

Really nice looking car man, I think I passed you tonight and even said that it was a sharp car to myself. BTW who is the “WE” you keep saying?

Yeah thats not bad, but this car LOADED is 20K which is nice. They had a $2500 rebate this month and we got em down on price too. I wanted an economy car, but not like a stripped down base model

Im sure, Ive been driving around alot lol. Me and my old man, he helped out alot in the process.

Cool, good for you dude.

2.0T wolfsburg jetta’s are going for like 18-19 right now, but that is useless for you right now lol.

Word. I like it.

Thanks man:thumbup

Really?? I saw the sticker on some of em and didnt even bother to keep lookin lol. I priced one out awhile back online and well optioned it was outta the budget. Plus I tend to stay away from VW, even though they are nice cars lol

Nice car.

Id get a new VW only if i were to lease a car. Even then i wouldnt because i would perfer an Audi simply for the AWD

Yea when I priced out a new vw they were well over 20

Yeah word.

Ford just had too much cash off of this thing not to buy it, and they gave a good amount for the intrepid that wasnt running, so it was win win

Hopefully its better than the '05 my dad has. I drove it to work last week while my truck was at Metro Ford and thought it was a big POS. Everything rattles, its got no cruise or tilt and it feels like a cheap shitbox. The automatic blows and it seems like the car doesnt like to stay steady at any speed.

Way cheaper feeling than the Elantra I had, which surprisingly didnt feel very cheap.

The '01 my brother had was much better but he had the ZTS. That car handled like it was on rails- the best handling car Ive been in by far. He beat the shit out of that car. I remember going 105 on 890 with 5 people in it and the radiator hose blew.
My dad’s is a ZX4 or something.

Yeah with the sunroof and good sound system it was close to 25K or so:eek3

Your dads car sucks then :lol. This thing is tight as hell, no rattles squeaks or anything. It handles pretty damn good too!

yea they sticker 21k iirc.

they are like BMW now, all matinence is covered under warranty for 3yr/36k or maybe its 5yr/60k?

idk, only new vw i’d buy is a new golf tdi