the new slut...german content inside

um no? why do you only comment on shit when you got some shit to start…and lowering an engine 1/4’’ at a time takes a while, i made sure it didnt hit anything and made sure it cleared and didnt scratch the paint and that 3 hours included swapping motor mounts, shift linkage mounts and getting rid of the a/c brackets and pump

:lol doin werk justin

good job painting the engine bay

:retardclap

way to be a dick…i didnt bother taping things off or anything cause eventually the front struts will be replaced…the exterior will be painted at some point so the overspray on the fenders will be fixed…other than that i dont see the problem

edit: now how come when anyone else on this site has a shitbox but they do all the work themselves they get praised for it…all im getting is shit from you guys

:rofl

maybe the smiley was a bit much, and I’m not really one to judge. I painted mine with a brush and from any less than a few feet it looks like SHIT.

at least you masked the booster :rofl :rofl

i didnt mask anything…i used a piece of cardboard to block overspray roflmao

good job ruining a nice engine bay.

:facepalm

yeahh whateverr

hey bro, just thought i’d let you know. Good job on painting the engine bay.

Hey broski I need my engine bay painted pro-status like yours… pm me maybe we can set something up

This thread is kinda funny. He went from just getting a cheap daily to one of those VW QB hardparkers that care just about shaved bays, paint ect. Should of bought a Buick, you’d have a reliable car to drive around in and save money for the Jeep you want.

:lol:facepalm

It went from a cheap daily to a cheap daily with a blown head gasket and in the process of fixing that found the bottom end wasn’t in such great cond. So I got a cheap motor to swap in I don’t get what the problem is

if this was anyone elses car they could do it the way they wanted but guess what I’m doing it the way I want so if you don’t like it you don’t have to comment to start shit

Making good progress. You’ve been on this shit head site for long enough that you should not listen to a god damn thing these tards say. Specially that fat kid with the shit brown bmw

Dude I’m just semi-busting your balls haha

Yeah I know but the shit just gets old when I’m bustin my ass on this, it’s my first actual swap with a whole different motor and I’m doing at all myself so I think I deserve a little more respect than that

Unless you’re a cheeseburger or a twinkie Benny will not respect you.

have you looked for a Scirocco intake manifold, airbox/fuel dizzy yet? it makes the 16v into a rabbit/cabriolet such a cleaner swap. if not you have to extend the fuel lines. not a huge dilema. i also have that 16v intake pipe, TB elbow, fuel distributor and airbox if your interested… its got an ITG filter and a eurosport coolflo lower half.

do you have the 16v computer as well?

i have the computer, elbow and intake tube, im allreaddy buying a raceland exhaust manifold and i have court fees due so idk if i can squeeze out another 100 for the scirocco intake mani

pm me about the distributor and air box

edit: i found a scirocco intake manifold on ebay for 65 shipped, and thats the best i have found…vortex has none so idk where else to look, remember im a vw noob

I respect neither of those things.

I do, however, dominate the shit out of chzbrgrs.

consider yourself on my ‘stab this person’ list.